- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; First Edition edition (April 28, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521417996
- ISBN-13: 978-0521417990
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.8 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,672,726 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bird Song: Biological Themes and Variations First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
'... an excellent contribution to the study of bird song. It deserves a wide readership, not only among students of biology and amateur ornithologists, but also among professional colleagues' Dr Torben Dabelsteen, IBIS
Why do birds sing? How do they produce the sounds we recognise as songs and calls? Do birds have dialects? Here, the reader is guided through the complexities of such questions, and is shown how the study of bird song can shed light on to many aspects of animal behaviour.