Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Birds Choice PMW3 3-Floor 6-Suites Reflective Roof, Ceiling Panel for Ventilation Starling Resistant Purple Martin House
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$18.24 (13%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WATERSEDGE SUITES: When your purple martins demand the best, settle for nothing less This house has 3 floors and 6 suites The 6" x 12" suite utilizes 2 compartments per family offering an entry room and nesting room to provide protection from predators
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR PURPLE MARTINS: The Watersedge birdhouse design provides greater protection from natural predators such as owls, coons, and hawks Martins have a tendency to yield more fledglings from large compartments
- SREH DESIGN: Martins enter through a Starling Resistant Entrance Hole [SREH], a proven method for helping eliminate the pesky European Starling From the entry room they travel 90 degrees through a 2-1/4” opening into the nesting room to keep enemies out
- PRODUCT DETAILS: This Birds Choice PMW3 Watersedge Purple Martin Birdhouse has 3-Floors and 6 Suites Measures 19”L x 14”W x 20”H when assembled Mount type: pole mount All aluminum construction designed to withstand the elements
- MADE IN THE U S A Proudly manufactured by awesome people in the heartland of America Birds Choice currently operates out of a manufacturing facility in Chilton, WI and remains committed to designing and creating the best outdoor products
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Birds Choice line of professional feeders & houses was founded on innovation, design, and good old hard work. Our feeders and houses are built with proprietary patented components and constructed for optimum performance. Our recycled poly-lumber construction never fades, cracks or split and enables you to enjoy the product for many years to come. Like many small American businesses, our continual goals are to facilitate and enhance our customers' engagement with nature, provide long-lasting product performance, and promote environmental sustainability.
- Purple Martin House
- Porch dividers add martin privacy at openings
- Goes with PMHD12 pole, base plate is included with house
- Aluminum material
- Pole Mount
- Available in multiple room configurations to choose from
Birds Choice Purple Martins Birdhouse
Stylish accent piece for outdoor garden & porch areas
This Bird House is specially cut to an apt size for accommodating Purple Martins. The entrance holes are cut to the size of a Martin bird to restrict the entry of pesky starlings. The unique design features a reflective roof and a ceiling panel to ensure proper ventilation. It is designed with porch dividers to add privacy at openings. It comes with more functional features like hinged doors, guardrails, top perch, and an aluminum base plate for allowing easy mounting on the pole.
Compare with similar items
16 Family Purple Martin Barn
Zaer Ltd. Large Copper Colored Multi-Birdhouse Stakes, Room for 4 Bird Families in Each (Castle Home)
Heath Outdoor Products PH12 Plastic 12 Room Purple Martin House
BestNest S&K American Barn Complete Purple Martin House Package
|Sold By||Amazon.com||The Sportsman's Guide||Best Home and Garden||Bubsy205||BestNest Inc|
|Item Dimensions||19.00 x 14.00 x 20.00 inches||18.00 x 19.00 x 20.00 inches||13.25 x 7.00 x 73.75 inches||21.00 x 20.50 x 18.00 inches||20.00 x 21.00 x 21.00 inches|
This Birds Choice purple martin house has starling resistant access holes, 6 two-room suite compartments for nesting, completely made from aluminum material. Matching pole for this house is Birds Choice Heavy Duty Telescoping Pole, PMHD12. Base Plate is included with the PM house.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Their house is really not that difficult to put together but the instructions are so hard to follow and the pictures that are offered are just horrible that it makes the whole process seem like a nightmare. I'm one of those impatient people that get ahead of the instructions and because the instructions don't offer a parts list with pictures to go along with the names of the parts I was confused as to what they meant by a base plate and ended up installing the roof plate for the baseplate which actually helped me because it kept the house nice and flat versus if you put the baseplate you will have to put the house so that that pipe goes in a hole. So when I got to the roof installation and I needed the roof plate that's when I realized my mistake but I just switched out the plates which was not a big deal. I put this house together I would say that it took me between 3 to 4 hours because of all the little screws which make the house really sturdy. Also because of my mistakes. The house looks beautiful and I really hope that the purple martins will like where I placed it. If I can do it, anyone can. A note to the company: BIRDS CHOICE- make an instructional video. Step by step to assemble this house. I looked- found nothing. Better instructions with high quality, clear pictures. Better written. Whoever wrote the instructions can probably put a house together really quick but has a difficult time explaining how to do it. The baffle was ordered separately.
Top reviews from other countries
Make sure you read and follow instructions carefully or you will be taking parts of it back apart to get to the right area.
Very pleased with both.
Cant wait to get some purple martins.