- Series: Princeton Field Guides
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Princeton University Press (June 5, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0691138826
- ISBN-13: 978-0691138824
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #19,674,325 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Birds of Mongolia (Princeton Field Guides) Paperback – June 5, 2018
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Gombobaatar Sundev is a professor at the National University of Mongolia, and has been president of the Mongolian Ornithological Society for more than twenty years. Christopher W. Leahy currently holds the Gerard A. Bertrand Chair of Natural History and Field Ornithology at Massachusetts Audubon. He is the author of A Birdwatcher’s Companion to North American Birdlife (Princeton).
Browse award-winning titles. See more