Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Shop Now STEM
Customer Discussions > BIONIC - DELUXE (Explicit) forum

Birds of Prey - love it or hate it?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 11, 2010, 3:47:23 PM PDT
To be honest, the first time I listened to Bionic (the deluxe version), Birds of Prey was the only song that really jumped out at me and grabbed my attention right away. While the rest of the record is slowly growing on me, I maintain that this track is the true highlight of the album. With its ambient, haunting melody and Eastern influences, I think this style suits Christina beautifully and would be interested in a full-length album from her embracing this type of sound.

Anyone else love this song as much as I do?

Posted on Jun 11, 2010, 9:39:43 PM PDT
nm says:
I enjoy it, too. It's one of the main reasons I wanted the deluxe version. It's interesting. I think it should have been included as a regular track instead of an extra. The sound is really cool, it's different for her, and I think it's different enough from what is on the radio here in the U.S. right now, yet the underlying track makes it sound like it could be accepted.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2010, 7:17:43 AM PDT
I don't love that song as much as you do, however it did grow on me. I like the mystery in this song. When I listen to this song, it reminds me of Kelly Clarkson's "My December" album. I would give it 4 out of five stars.

Posted on Jun 12, 2010, 11:02:06 AM PDT
Renie says:
I like it much better than most of the songs on the standard cd. It kind of reminds me of the 'You Are What You Are (Beautiful)' remake which I absolutely love. I had thought she would comeback with that style of music and was really surprised and disappointed when I first heard 'Not Myself Tonight'. But I do think 'Birds of Prey', 'Monday Morning', & 'Stronger Than Ever' would all be wonderful as a full-length album for her!

Posted on Jun 12, 2010, 11:38:33 AM PDT
Cristine says:
Yes, I do like that song a lot!

Posted on Jun 12, 2010, 1:48:41 PM PDT
S. Morris says:
Lately I've only been listening to elastic love, monday morning and birds of prey. I wish she had kept that style throughout the album.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2010, 2:07:19 PM PDT
Jon says:
I agree, Birds of Prey is a very nice song. She should make it a single. Christina just have to know her strength and focus on it instead of just following the trend.

Posted on Jun 12, 2010, 4:08:33 PM PDT
S. Morris says:
This is my *new* Bionic

-Bionic
-Elastic Love
-Morning Dessert
-Sex for Breakfast
-My Heart
-All I Need
-I Am
-My Girls
-Monday Morning
-Birds of Prey

Posted on Jun 12, 2010, 9:16:36 PM PDT
Renie says:
Mine would be:
1. Bionic
2. Monday Morning
3. Elastic Love
4. Lift Me Up
5. I Am
6. You Lost Me
7. All I Need
8. Stronger Than Ever
9. Birds of Prey
10. I Am (Stripped)
11. Little Dreamer

Posted on Jun 16, 2010, 11:02:08 AM PDT
GarionOrb says:
"Birds of Prey" is definitely the best song on this album.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2010, 8:27:30 PM PDT
Rafael J. says:
I also like Birds of Prey a lot. I'd say it's my fav song in the album.

Posted on Dec 12, 2010, 2:34:45 PM PST
Julie says:
I like it,
I played it in the car for some friends,
and they went crazy for it, I think they are
gonna get the Cd not. cool.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Jun 11, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 12, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about
BIONIC - DELUXE (Explicit)
BIONIC - DELUXE (Explicit) by Christina Aguilera (Audio CD - 2010)
4.0 out of 5 stars (259)