& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Over 100 real life planes - Dog fight and dive bomb in actual WW2 planes and rain down terror from above. Determine for yourself which plane is the ultimate bird of prey.
- Navigate through hundreds missions - Embark on 20 historical missions, hundreds of procedural missions scattered throughout 16 different locations. All are inspired by real life campaigns such as Pearl Harbor, Guadalcanal and the battle of Wake Island.
- Pioneering online and multi-player modes for flight sims - Enjoy 4 player co-op or go into the new and unique online ware mode to compete against up to 16 aviators across world. More exciting details to come!
- Key innovations - The finest details are the most critical in the new physics and damage models. Controlling speed is a direct result of effect manipulation of the ailerons, and rudders.
- Fun for all gamers - Multiple levels of realism offer a gameplay experience for gamers of all walks: Simplified, Realistic up to Simulator for the serious flight-sim aficionados.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Get ready to strap in, go back in time and take stick in the most pivotal battles in the history of air combat. Birds of Steel puts you right in the crosshairs of WWII's most intense skirmishes. This original IP blends next gen supremacy and the fine details of aerial combat into a historical recreation fit for flight sim fans and history buffs alike. Use your skills to pilot the top planes from all combatants in WWII to recreate history or to change the outcomes of the most prolific battles in history. Online and offline elements add an entire new element to the game which will ensure Birds of Steel remains a fresh combat experience long after you've played for the first time.
Top Customer Reviews
But now I know all of this (is that really something?) and, if the images of Wake Island depicted in this game are true, I wish I could visit this tiny piece of land.
The sea around Wake Island looks so beautiful with its blue/green colors and reflections all over its surface that I dare anyone tell me what other game has better images of the sea than Birds of Steel.
Nor only does it depicts all the pacific islands very vividly during the WWII, but it also drops your jaw to the floor and leaves you yearning for more.
This game is that beautiful.
After completing the second level of the Wake Island missions, I got happy just to know there wasn`t anything else to do and that I could just fly all over the place and watch, mesmerized, all the details put into the game`s visuals, before landing my aircraft.
I`m not kidding: when I bought it, I wasn`t expecting it to be better than IL 2 Sturmovik, a game that I love. But it is. It runs on a 720p resolution. It does not have the 1080p resolution option, but, baby, it runs butter smooth. Dozens of planes all around the sky, lots of explosions and things happening? No problem, it runs smooth, framerate is there, steady as ever, steadier than Sturmovik.
I don`t want to extend myself too much, nor is my intention to comment every aspect of this experience.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's OK. Doesn't seem to read my Microsoft flight/joystick on all commands.Published 2 months ago by Marietta R.
Historic based, wide selection of aircrafts but poor graphics and physicsPublished 3 months ago by Rodrigo Hidalgo