Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on January 5, 2014
one of my favorite magazines - great info and great photos. The android version should be included in the paper subscription price.
on December 5, 2013
Love this magazine...very informative with great articles and helpful tips. And the photos are wonderful on my kindle fire hd!
on February 28, 2014
Bird Watching magazine is great. I'm an amateur bird watching this magazine had some great article for me to read. :)
on March 7, 2016
Lovely magazine for bird lovers. It's great for anyone no matter what "level" of birdwatcter. Gives wonderful info for places to view different species and/or where to travel. It even has ideas on gardens.
on January 6, 2014
Pain in the derriere. I'm a birding novice looking, at first, to be able to identify common species in my area. This has all the swell pictures from all the swell parts of the world. I'll never use this information if I live to be 100.
on January 5, 2014
Remove from my Kindle..very odd content not for backyard bird watchers. No tips or educational information that is useful to me.