|Fits as expected||
$89.95 - $195.00
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Birkibuc - Acrylic & Polyamide Felt Fibers
- Synthetic sole
- Upper material: Suede - thick and durable leather with a soft napped finish
- Footbed: The classic Birkenstock footbed - features pronounced arch support, a deep heel cup, and a roomy toe box. The footbed conforms to the shape of your foot
- Sole material: EVA - flexible, lightweight, durable and shock absorbing
- Two-strap sandal with dual adjustable buckles
Customers who bought this item also bought
Look chic in floral print sandals with adjustable buckles, Medium width. Upper is lined with a soft fabric for comfort, Anatomically correct cork footbed helps foot health. Suede lined contoured footbed molds to your foot Birkenstock, Style Number: 364123.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Germany
- ASIN: B011ZLWHOE
- Item model number: 0151183
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This is especially good when you consider that I live in Florida and wear sandals almost all the time.
They generally stay on because they have ridges on the insole that your feet can grab. The arch support is excellent.
I have never had the uppers fail - eventially I wear the soles clean off and then they need to be replaced.
**About the sizing***
I wear a 9 1/2 - 10. The size I ordered, as all others Birkenstock offers include whole sizes through the next half size up. So I knew I had to order a 10 since I'm in between a 9 1/2 and 10 not 9 - 9 1/2 Looking at it on the bright side if I wanted to wear a really thick wool sock I suppose it would work out but I walk in them bare foot so my foot doesn't always sit right on them. I do wish they would make them in whole sizes and then specifically half sizes. My recommendation to you would be to order up if you are half size or possibly the next size up depending on brand. While they don't fit perfectly they are comfortable to wear.