|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$59.97 - $124.95|
- Rubber sole
- Please see Sizing Chart for US size conversions
- Shock-absorbing cork footbed and EVA sole provide excellent support for growing feet
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The ARIZONA sandals by BIRKENSTOCK will ensure your days will be filled with orthopaedic walking comfort, without compromising good looks and style.
Birkenstock's Arizona is the original leather, two-strap sandal with an anatomically molded insole, cork midsole, and molded rubber outsole. A must-have for every casual footwear collection, this sandal will live up to its reputation for being as comfortable as it is durable.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12.3 x 4.5 x 3.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001ELJBFE
- Item model number: 151183
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This is especially good when you consider that I live in Florida and wear sandals almost all the time.
They generally stay on because they have ridges on the insole that your feet can grab. The arch support is excellent.
I have never had the uppers fail - eventially I wear the soles clean off and then they need to be replaced.
Incredible price for a quality shoe that lasts years!
I have Plantar Fasciitis and have the worst time finding a pair of shoes that are comfortable.
Birks you have saved my feet!
I can run, hike, jump, dance, or just take a casual stroll in these babies!
I'm tempted to throw out all my other pairs, and stock up on all styles of Birkenstocks!
Thank you thank you thank you!
Just a note :
I am a size 9 Womens and ordered the 40.0 W, they fit with a little additional room. No complaints but I think I will go for a 39 next time and see how those fit :)
After reading endless comments from plantar fasciitis sufferers online I decided to give Birkenstocks a try. I could hardly believe I could walk again pain-free!
Here's my tips for others who suffer from plantar fasciitis:
1. Birkenstocks are worth their weight in gold. I purchased the nubuck leather because it is just stiff enough to stand up so they can easily be slipped on but still soft and comfortable. The suede is floppier.
2. Sizing is critical. Going off the chart I would have ordered a 41(I wear a men's size 8D normally). It was only after I went to a 39 (regular) that I found the 'sweet spot' perfect for my foot. If the size is off just a little it will not hit your arch in the exact spot needed, nor support the plantar fascia perfectly. I learned that by trying the wrong size first (and narrow vs. regular). With your foot unweighted, you should have some spare room in the front of the sandal. Then when you walk your toes should expand forward and fill that space.
3. When I first tried them on my heel was already sore as usual. No adjusting time was required in my case and I felt IMMEDIATE RELIEF from the first step!
4. After suffering for a year I found my natural walking gait was lost. These seem to help align my legs, hips, feet so that I can walk much more normal.
These sandals seem to go against all logic.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wear ladies 9 wide and purchased the 39 with the solid footprint. Fits like a glove. My sore feet adore these and cry for them every morning when I have to slip into heels for... Read morePublished 28 minutes ago by Shell de Lyon
It's a bit bigger than the ones I already have that say they are the exact same size.Published 16 hours ago by Neal Foore
Great shoes. The comfort and support of Birkenstocks in a pretty pattern. Goes with jeans, florals and lots of stuff. Love them!Published 1 day ago by Dori
Over time when the shoe molds to my foot, which has already begun to happen, I'll be able to wear the shoes all day, every day!Published 1 day ago by Deborah Meisel
Great shoe, comfy, adjustable, and at a reasonable price. Would recommend & would reorder.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Wonderfully soft suede and comfortable foot bed. I had my last pair of Birkenstocks for over 7 years! I'm hoping to get the same long wear out of these as well.Published 1 day ago by Dixie Haverstick