Truck Season Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 11, 2017
So objectively, this product is meeting expectations, hence the 5-stars. BUT, my real problem is that my husband won't stop using my amazon account to buy Birkenstocks. How many pairs does one person need?? I thought hiding the last pair would stop him, but he just bought another pair. And they're not exactly cheap! The agreement we reached was that he would not wear them out of the house, but now they're making regular appearances on date nights.

This new pair of Birkenstocks showed up, and my husband tried very unsuccessfully to hide evidence of this purchase. I'm now experiencing very visceral reactions when he brings out the sock + Birkenstock combo.

Anyways, I realize this review isn't helpful for anyone else, but I am hoping ALEX sees this and STOPS BEFORE HE BUYS ANOTHER PAIR!!!!
3 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on August 18, 2017
I love these shoes so much. I have a myriad of neck, back and hip problems, and Birkenstocks are my go-to shoes to provide the stable support I need. I ordered these in my regular Birkenstock size and they fit just as well with socks as without. I was worried that they'd look clunky (I'm in my early 30s and still want to look a little stylish) but they look cute with some patterned socks and jeans. And of course they are so ridiculously comfortable!
I've ordered from the Birkenstock website before, but returning was such a hassle, I was so happy to purchase these from Amazon.
on December 2, 2016
I wish someone would either: duplicate this in the US and pay American workers, or manufacture in china and really bring the price down. The size chart is a bit weird with euro sizes, Google and verify your US size just to be sure. Arrived fast and good packaging. I'm a school teacher so I really need these to make a small monetary check, only reason I sacrifice my budget for these shoes. Cheaper than the foot doctor.
on January 15, 2018
I wear a size 9.5-10, but mostly size 10. These are comfortable and the color is perfect for everyday wear. They are my go too shoes when I want something flat and light in weight.
on September 23, 2015
I am getting where I can't wear flip-flops anymore (Yay for getting older!) since they don't support my feet very well. I fell in love with my Birk Mayari sandals this summer and needed something for the cooler weather. I loved the Bostons from day one. They support my feet, keep my toes warm, can be worn both with and without socks, and they don't have a back (I HATE backed shoes; I avoid them as much as possible. Clogs are my lifeline.) If you can wear regular Birk sandals, try Bostons too... ;)
on July 12, 2017
Well, maybe they are.... but they look better than ever! Due to an allergy, I can't wear most shoes... Birkenstocks to the rescue! Love these!
on November 9, 2014
Love birks, got these as have a tendon that need arch support. The only sad thing is that when I got these they were the last pair from the warehouse, so they had accumulated dust, and a layer that refused to clean off.

Being a pricy pair did not want to experiment, tried wet tissues etc, but dust remained, until got hold of a non greasy body lotion, rubbed down entire shoe with using cotton wool, then wiped off with cotton wool. Finally dust is gone, but color has darkened to chocolate brown.
on February 22, 2015
Great price and will take years to properly break in.. thanks again ..quick seller on delivery and fair price..Thanks again: last pair of these lasted ten years and are still working as night shoes around the house..very comfortable..Thought I might wear this pair outside of the home though..Have had a pair of the London's and had them resoled because of my arch..and used them for work..Great name in shoes..Birkenstock.......Not my first pair of Birkenstock.. and will not be last! Comfortable.. just takes time to break them in..
on October 5, 2017
Love these. I've been wanting a pair of these for years. Finally made the purchase. They take a hot minute to break in, and the arches are fairly high, but once broken in, no concern whatsoever!
on May 27, 2017
Not the most comfy shoes, then again they were definitely a size too big.
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.