- 100% Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 3/4"
- Platform measures approximately 1/2"
- Classic Birkenstock sandal featuring original dual-strap vamp and adjustable ankle strap with antiqued logo buckles
- Contoured cork footbed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The BIRKENSTOCK Milano is the ideal sandal for anyone who spends long periods on their feet. The full-length upper; which is somewhat more compact on the sides; guarantees firm grip and lends stability to the feet with every step they take. The upper is made of skin-friendly; easy-clean Birko-Flor. This high-quality synthetic material is exceptionally abrasion-resistant and durable.
The classic Milano sandal delivers legendary Birkenstock comfort with a contoured cork/latex footbed that molds to your foot for incredible comfort and distributes your body weight evenly for optimal support. Adjustable buckle straps across the top of the foot and around the heel allow you to secure a perfect fit. A leather upper and suede-lined footbed provide durability and breathable comfort.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item model number : 00634501/00634503
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : April 28, 2009
- Manufacturer : Birkenstock
- ASIN : B001EJNIPA
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By EastBronxGuy on May 19, 2019
I second the advice on many reviews to maintain your older Birks' midsole with a coating of cork sealer every six months or so, particularly if you wear them in damp or muddy conditions as I do. Helps keep the critical cork layer from getting soaked and makes for longer life of your trusty Birks.
One negative is that on Amazon these are often listed by U.S. or U.K. sizes -- which is someone guessing at the size relative to the Birkenstock size which are ALWAYS whole sizes European unisex. So learn which one you are getting or buy and return as needed (thank you Amazon!).
Second, Try smaller than your normal European Size. My Birkenstock size is 41 in some styles, 40 in others, while in European shoes (like my biking shoes or others made in Europe, I'm generally buying 42 or sometimes 43). Birks come in narrow or regular (regular being slightly wide, maybe a wide C or a U.S. D?), but Regular fits almost everyone. Some women may want to opt for the narrow -- Otherwise it's unisex.
By Sarah on October 22, 2017
I found them while searching for a remedy for my painful metatarsalgia in one foot.
These sandals instantly relieved my pain.
I can now walk all day in these without any pain or discomfort during or after.
I'm glad I finally found these after exhausting all other footwear choices.
I recommend these highly to all those who have foot pain.
At first the price seemed excessive for such a geeky looking product.
But I now see the quality and value.
1. The upper is just one single piece of thick leather - there is no seam or stitch - it will never break or rip.
2. The foot liner is leather too - and is glued to the mid-sole.
3. The mid-sole is contoured cork that molds to your foot and provides amazing support for the entire foot.
4. The sole is a thick layer of rubber - glued to the bottom - it seems too simplistic when compared to modern sneakers, but works well.
1. None so far.
How the manufacturer could improve this product:
1. Make the sole more durable and non-slip like modern day athletic footwear.
Be sure to buy a cork sealant and apply it generously for longevity.