|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$47.30 - $354.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 1" from arch
- Birkibuc – a durable, synthetic upper material with a nubuck leather-like texture and a soft backing
- Footbed: The classic Birkenstock footbed - features pronounced arch support, a deep heel cup, and a roomy toe box. The footbed conforms to the shape of your foot
- Sole material: EVA - flexible, lightweight, durable and shock absorbing
- Two-strap sandal with dual adjustable buckles
Customers who bought this item also bought
The often imitated, never duplicated, category-defining, two-strap wonder from Birkenstock. A comfort legend and a fashion staple. With adjustable straps and a magical cork footbed that conforms to the shape of your foot, a truly custom fit is as effortless as the classic design.
Finn Comfort is the undisputed leader in healthy comfort footwear for the sophisticated set. We set the standard by which luxury comfort footwear is measured. A perfect blend of skillful old-world European craftsmanship, medical know-how and state-of-the-art modern technology give our shoes their unparalleled quality, extraordinary orthopedic support and world-class comfort. Every pair of Finn Comfort shoes is a testament to our love of detail and steadfast refusal to compromise on the high quality of our materials. Because there is no substitute for the time-honored tradition of exquisite handwork, as many as 150 expertly trained craftsmen meticulously work on the completion of each single pair.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0096TCQLM
- Item model number: Sacramento
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
We sent them back and ordered a size smaller (38) which fit perfectly. They do take some breaking in before they fit well. After only 5 wears, they're still stiff and not molded to my feet. But Nordstroms shoe dept. did say it could take two or three times that long before they fit like I want. So I must be patient... But in the meantime they look great and I am satisfied.
Birkenstocks! The sandal adapted to my feet in a short time and now I can't be without them. Caution: Do not squat down such that the cork liner
gets bent; that cork will crack at that bending point! Fortunately this style has wrapped leather in the area of bend, so it withstands more than other styles.
Most recent customer reviews
They are the only shoes I will wear in warm weather.Read more