|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$89.95 - $149.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 1" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Thong sandal featuring rubber toe post with logoed medallion and adjustable vamp strap with buckle closure
- Contoured footbed with cork midsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Gizeh is our most iconic thong sandal with a stylish but clean look that's perfect for almost any outfit. The toe piece is made of flexible resin, anatomically designed to fit comfortably between the toes and the strap has a buckle for a secure fit. Offered in classic footbed in Mocha Birkibuc.
This is the real deal. Cork, leather, a buckle or two: these are the simple ideas that have made feet happy for over two hundred years, and that's the original Birkenstock. These shoes are made in Germany since 1774. No smoke, no mirrors, and no gizmos are needed. You walk, the shoe molds to your foot. The shape of the Original Birkenstock Footbed enables body weight to be distributed evenly over the whole foot, providing it with optimal support.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004EIHD18
- Item model number: Gizeh
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I guess I should get on to the more technical part of the review rather than continuing to talk about how perfect I think they are. I usually wear a size 7.5, sometimes an 8. I ordered a 38M. I don't know what that means but it fits. I visited a Birkenstock store to figure out my size and choose what color I wanted. Then I left and ordered this pair from Amazon, because it was like $20 cheaper. Nice. I highly recommend this method.
I have gotten blisters from these, in places on my foot where I've never gotten blisters before. That's because right after receiving these, I wore them to a campus scavenger hunt which took me all over God's green creation. That was probably my bad. Be warned, you might want to take the time to break these in.
For the size, I wear a women's 7.5 and ordered the 37's. They were. Little uncomfortable at first, but most shoes that actually form to your foot are at first, but now they are hands down the most comfortable sandal I own. Love them!