Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,959 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,067 reviews
on June 25, 2015
I love these Birkenstocks! This is my 5th pair... I just can't get enough of the comfort and support from Birkenstock sandals. I initially thought the piece between the toe would be irritating, but the fabric is soft and smooth, and is similar to the feeling of a regular flip flop between the toes. I am a true size 8 and I wear a 38 in Birks. The lace color is great, it is season friendly and can be easily wiped clean!
review image
33 comments| 311 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2017
I ordered these just over a year ago, and after just wearing them through the summer and this past spring, they are completely unusable. I am incredibly disappointed, as this is not the level of quality that I expected of Birkenstocks. The soles are worn though, the sandal straps ripped from the base, and the cork on the sides is visibly disintegrating. It's hard for me to believe that these a legit Birks, since most folks I know who own Birks replace them every 5-7 years, not after 6 months of wear.
review image review image review image
on August 10, 2016
Sadly I must revise my review as I believe the sandals I received were fake, very good fakes, but still fake. I returned them and ordered from the Birkenstock website instead. There were several things that tipped me off: the box was correct, but you should never judge a shoe by its box. They had a terrible smell of plastic when I recived them, both pairs of real birks I have bought smell like leather. There was so much glue in between the straps and the cork on my shoes and that should always be a red flag, especially for a brand known for quality. There is no glue in between the straps on the shows I bought directly from their website. These shoes are the same price on the official Birkenstock website so I woks advise going there just to be safe.
33 comments| 112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 10, 2017
Has Birkenstock started using a different color for their logo or are these a cheap knock-off? I have over 15 pairs of Birkenstocks and all of them have the name printed in gold lettering on the insole of the shoe....these are printed with brown, not gold, and not only do they fit smaller but they came in a plain brown box with no logo or labeling! Not sure if this is from the product or the seller, but buyer beware on this one!
on August 9, 2016
I ordered these in a size 38 after loving my first pair. When I received them in the mail, I noticed they looked very different than my original birks. After further research I realized that I had received FAKE shoes. This is completely unacceptable. Will send back ASAP.
on July 21, 2016
The arch is impeccable and truly serves as great arch support for my feet. The low heel space in the shoe makes my heels and arches very happy as well as my foot with a heel spur it's almost non existent. My podiatrist recommended this brand of sandal due to having plantar faciitis and having no clue what to look for in a summer sandal. The sandal fits as expected using the size chart listed and I wear these a few hours a day. These are worth every penny spent!
review image review image
on July 15, 2016
I'm pretty certain that the sandals I received are replicas rather than the authentic Birkenstocks I believed I was purchasing, so needless to say I am not happy with the product or the representation of them.
on June 27, 2016
I love these sandals! I had a pair in college and basically forgot how amazingly comfortable Birks are. So glad to be back in another (more stylish) paid. The Mayari design is gorgeous. Couple of notes: definitely go for the upgraded $30+ to get the real leather. The $95 pairs are all synthetic materials for the straps. Pay the $125 and get the real leather - makes them more comfortable and look so much better. Also, the sizing of birks is very tricky. I wear a size seven and normal width pretty much always. Everyone says size down with Birkenstocks because they run a little big, so I got the size 37 (which should be around a size 6 US), but they are a just a smidge too big. I didn't return them or anything because the Birkenstock site says that you should have a couple of mm of space at the front and back of your sandals for movement. I thought they looked too big, but my daughter said I was crazy and that they fit/looked perfect. I would also note that I have a pretty high arch in my foot and Birks account for that in their design, the support is great for me. But I imagine if someone had a flat foot they may think the high arch support was uncomfortable. For me they are some of the most comfortable sandals you can buy.
on June 7, 2016
I ordered these shoes in late February and it's now the beginning of June. I only wear them on the weekends when I'm not working and the cork soles are already cracking where the small toe strap covers the cork. It makes me question if they are counterfeit Birkenstocks or if they are simply defective. There appears to be no warranty or returns through this seller so I'll buy them from a local store in the future so they can be returned defective. These soles shouldn't break this fast. I've had others purchased from local retailers and they last for years, the two pairs I bought through Amazon both cracked within weeks of wearing. Something's not right.
on June 20, 2017
When I first got my birkenstocks I LOVED them, they are comfortable and very cute, but I noticed not even after having them for a month there is a big crack in them. And from looking at the sole of the shoes it's noticeable that I haven't worn them very much. Extremely disappointed that I have only had them for a month and there's damage to them. Sadly I don't think I can even get them replaced. I will definitely think twice before buying another pair of Birkenstocks. I love the shoe, but I paid $120 for something that is broken. 😡
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.