Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 22, 2012
My daughter is three but has an unusually long attention span and vocabulary for her age (I can say this with some authority, as she has two siblings). I bought the Kindle edition of this book and I read two or three chapters to her before bedtime - it took about a week to read the entire story. This is the first "big kid chapter book" we have tried and it was a big hit! She really enjoyed the story and would ask impatiently when we could read more of it and see what was happening in "Fairyland". As the mom, I appreciate that the drama and tension of the story was not too scary or complex for her to understand and that the characters taught valuable lessons about working together, respecting others, friendship and responsibility. I hope that she will continue to enjoy this series as she develops into an independent reader.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on March 6, 2016
Just what our granddaughter wanted. Good quality and arrived promptly.
on June 26, 2017
Granddaughter loved it!
on April 12, 2016
I purchased this for my granddaughter's birthday; charming look at another fairy story in a great series. It has great appeal for 2nd to 4th graders.
on September 28, 2014
I got this for my daughter Annabelle for her birthday. She was thrilled to see part of her name in the title. She said it was a cute story. She loves this series.
2 helpful votes
on April 18, 2017
Excellent
on August 4, 2016
My daughter loved this book!! Shipping was fast. It was wonderful!
on July 15, 2012
my Kindergartener-going-to-1st-grade daughter learns many new words from reading this book.
She is one of those reluctant reader, so an interesting story like this helps keep her attention.
3 helpful votes