Bisetti BT-6251LRL Firenze Lacquered Wood Pepper Mill, 12.6-Inch, Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The mechanism of the pepper mill is made of hardened steel
- Double row of grinding teeth, holds and guides peppercorns for a perfect grind
- Mill body made of beechwood, black lacquered finish
- Zinc coating protects system from oxidation, ensuring sharpening and wear resistance; hand wipe with soft cloth
- 10-Year Warranty on the grinding mechanism; all guaranteed by the EC and FDA standards for food contact; Made in Italy, imported by Tomson CASA
Customers also shopped for
The craftsmanship of turned wood, typical of Strona Valley and of the towns that nestle on the northern sides of the lake Orta, belongs to a centuries old tradition. In the XIX century, even though production methods have improved with the adoption of hydraulic systems & turning machinery, Bisetti strives to remain faithful to the handcrafted originals. In the fulcrum of this tradition Bisetti was founded in 1945. It is one of the few that even today continue to produce table and kitchen tools in turned wood. Bisetti is a combination of the wise mastery of traditional craftsmanship using the most modern equipment. Each product is entirely produced in our facility in order to guarantee the highest quality control. The production has not been and will not be moved to the Far East in order to guarantee and maintain the high quality standards that distinguish our "Made in Italy" products. The use of FSC timber ensures the protection of the worldwide forest resources with respect for the people and the environment. A correct management of the forests for a better future.