- Series: Issues, Cases, and Methods in Biodiversity Conservation
- Hardcover: 330 pages
- Publisher: Columbia University Press (April 15, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0231084560
- ISBN-13: 978-0231084567
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,573,369 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bison 0th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
About the Author
Joel Berger is Professor of Conservation Biology at the University of Nevada, Reno.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|