Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 55 reviews
on June 16, 2012
Having been Gluten Free for the last 15 months, I've really missed Sunday morning pancakes! I've tried other brands and even attempted to "do it from scratch," but the pancakes were HORRIBLE! This brand is so close to "real" pancakes...you wouldn't know the difference! My non GF husband tried a bite (or two) and gave his thumbs up! It's back to Sunday morning pancakes for me!! Thanks Bisquick!!
on February 15, 2013
O.K. this was a blunder on my part. Last time I orderded the Gluten free bisquick It was in a 3 or 4 pack. This time it was just one box because I just thought I was ordering the same deal for cheaper. I paid $12.50 for one $7.55 box of pancake mix. you should read the details, everytime. The product is good if you are forced to eat this way. Just try to make sure you are getting the most for your money. I didn't carefully order right on this one, my bad.
on March 27, 2014
Disappointed to see sugar in the ingredients as I am trying to delete that from my and my family's diet. But, as far as taste this box mix makes GREAT pancakes! :) We love them and cannot get enough of them. :) I fry them in coconut butter and wow! what an added flavor! Makes the pancakes come out crispy and everyone loves them that way.
Looking forward to making the waffles and biscuits.
Will look into finding a sugar free, gluten free recipe for regular use, but this mix is nice to have on hand for rush mornings!
on February 15, 2015
Although I read several good reviews for this product as a pancake mix, I had actually purchased it to make biscuits with. I actually wish I had tried the pancake recipe first because the biscuits came out horribly! The texture and taste wasn't pleasing at all.... I had to throw away the entire batch of biscuits. I have definitely had worse gluten free mixes in the past, but this still wasn't what I had hoped it would be. I may try it as a pancake next time though.
on December 15, 2016
This product is essential if your are gluten intolerant. I ordered it because a friend was coming to dinner and she can't have gluten. I used the product to make a very tasty and delicious apple crumb pie which everyone thoroughly enjoyed. Nobody could tell it was gluten-free!
on September 4, 2015
This is a joke right? I ordered two of these boxes and they are so small, I cant believe I sent my husband to the post office to pick it up! The cost should be way less and I will be looking for this at my local Krogers from now on.
on December 7, 2014
It's a great all around flour substitute (or at least that's how I use it) if you are on a gluten free diet. I have tried many others but they require buying xanthan gum or guar gum, but even though I usually have some of one or the other. Bisquick works right out of the box.
Less mess, less cleaning.
on March 30, 2015
Wonderful!
on December 31, 2015
Delicious waffles! It is so nice to have things to make that are delicious for my newly gluten free daughter. The waffles had the taste and texture of home made regular waffles.
on September 3, 2016
I made shortcake with it. It was good and happy that gluten free was available. It was a very small package.