Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bissell 1806 PowerFresh Deluxe Steam Mop" and save 15% off the $89.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Bissell 1806 PowerFresh Deluxe Steam Mop
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sanitize your hard floors to eliminate 99.9Percent of germs and bacteria without the use of harsh chemicals. (When used as directed. Does not include fragrance disc.)
- Power fresh deluxe steam mop has an On-Board spot boost brush to remove tough, sticky messes
- Leave behind a refreshing spring breeze scent as you clean
- Easily fill the water tank with the Included measuring cup
- Choose between high or low steam settings based on your cleaning needed
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Deluxe Features for Everyday Steam Cleaning
BISSELL PowerFresh Deluxe Steam Mop
The BISSELL PowerFresh Deluxe Steam Mop uses the natural power of steam to clean and sanitize your floors quickly and easily, eliminating 99.9 percent of germs bacteria*. Use the on-board SpotBOOST brush to scrub away tough, sticky messes. Leave your room smelling as clean as your floors with the Spring Breeze scent discs.
- Sanitize your floors to eliminate 99.9 percent of germs and bacteria without the use of harsh chemicals.*
- On-board SpotBOOST brush to remove tough, sticky messes.
- Leave behind a refreshing Spring Breeze scent as you clean.
- Easily fill the water tank with the included measuring cup.
- Choose between high or low steam settings, based on your cleaning needs.
- Clean hard-to-reach messes in corners and crevices effortlessly for a complete clean.
- Features a 25-foot power cord for easier use.
- Includes 2 Year Limited Warranty
Eliminates 99.9 Percent of Germs and Bacteria*
Use the natural power of steam to clean and sanitize your floors while eliminating 99.9 percent of germs and bacteria.*
*When used as directed. Tested under controlled lab conditions.
Scrub away tough, sticky messes with the on-board SpotBOOST brush.
Spring Breeze Scent Discs
Leave your room smelling as clean as your floors with the Spring Breeze scent discs. Insert a scent disc into the scent disc holder for a scented boost, or into the pad for more intense burst of freshness.
Variable Steam Settings
Use the high or low steam settings to choose a steam level, based on your cleaning needs.
The Bissell power fresh deluxe steam mop uses the natural power of steam to clean and sanitize your floors quickly and easily, eliminating 99.9percent of germs and bacteria. Use the on board spot boost brush to scrub away tough, sticky messes. Leave your room smelling as clean your floors by using the spring breeze scent discs. When used as directed. Tested under controlled lab conditions.
Compare to similar items
This item Bissell 1806 PowerFresh Deluxe Steam Mop
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||As Shown in the Image||Blue||Orange||Titanium||Adjustable Steam, 360 Degree Swivel Mop Head||Gray|
|Item Dimensions||13 x 9.5 x 46 in||7.1 x 11.6 x 28.6 in||11.14 x 13.2 x 44.7 in||4.75 x 10.75 x 25.25 in||5.9 x 10.7 x 43.7 in||11.81 x 47.09 x 11.81 in|
Top customer reviews
1. Absolutely LOVE this product and give it my full recommendations. I've been using the Bissell Power Fresh Lift-Off Pet Steam Mop for awhile now and love that one. I do prefer this one...but they are both excellent.
2. Has the better Water Reservoir. So much easier to fill and excellent design. In both, you can refill water at any time, even when the unit is hot and running.
3. Uses Scent Discs - pleasant scent, reminds me of the Swiffer scent.
4. Super easy to put together, snap everything together and 1 screw secures the handle.
5. Super fast steam. Both of them comes up to temp very fast, I believe this one is slightly faster. Perfect steaming
6. One design flaw shared by both units is that the steam comes out 1 hole in the bottom and it doesn't take a long time before that eats away a hole in the mop pad. Easy to work around, I just put another little rag or something in there to cover the hole, but it would be nice if it didn't have this problem at all. Maybe have the steam come out in a way that is better distributed across the entire mop pad.
If there are any questions, please feel free to leave me comments below and I will do my best to answer them. Thank you!
I didn't think I'd like it, but I'm actually a fan of the scent pods that come with the steamer. I might even purchase more, they just add a nice scent to a now clean floor.