Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Bissell 78H6B Deep Clean Pro 2X Deep Cleaning Conc...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 34% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
+ $6.73 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bissell 78H6B Deep Clean Pro 2X Deep Cleaning Concentrated Formula, 48 ounces
|Price:||$21.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$8.00 (27%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cleans to remove soil and stains, as well as contains Scotchgard Protector to protect carpet from future stains
- 2X concentrate provides the same cleaning power using less packaging than non- concentrated formula
- Laboratory tested and safe to use in Bissell, Hoover?, Dirt Devil? and Rug Doctor? full size deep cleaning machines
- Formula contains biodegradable detergents and contains no phosphates, dyes, optical brighteners or heavy metals
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
BISSELL 2X Professional Deep Cleaning Formula 78H63(B), 48 oz
Professional-grade cleaning power to give your carpet a deep-down clean.
How to Use BISSELL 2X Ultra Concentrated Formulas in Full Size Machines
1) Vacuum area to be cleaned | 2) Shake bottle and use formula according to machine user guide:a. For BISSELL full size machines with Formula / SmartMix Tank: add 1 cup (8 oz.) of hot tap water to the formula tank and then add formula to the fill line.b. For other full size machines and rental machines: add 1 ¼ capfuls (2.5 oz total) to each gallon of hot tap water.
Deep Cleaning Formula with Scotchgard Protection
How do you keep up with that new carpet look while protecting carpets from spilled wine, pet stains and kids who forget to take their shoes off? Vacuuming alone isn’t enough. That’s where deep cleaning with Scotchgard protection comes in. Scotchgard works by placing a barrier on the surface of fibers to protect against future stains. Even if your carpets weren’t treated from the start, you can help build in some protection using BISSELL deep cleaning formulas with Scotchgard.
What does EPA Design for the Environment Certification mean?
Products that have the EPA DfE logo on their label have been reviewed by the United States Environmental Protection Agency’s Design for the Environment scientific review team. This team screens each ingredient for potential human health and environmental effects. Companies like BISSELL who are DfE partners earn the DfE logo on their products by investing heavily in research, development and reformulation to ensure that their products are not harmful to the earth or their customers but while maintaining effectiveness.
This product can also be found in these special product bundles:
BISSELL Professional Cleaning Formula Bundle, 5317
**Safe for use in all FULL-SIZED deep cleaners
Top Customer Reviews
* Using very hot tap water I went over lightly once with water only to loosen the soap and dirt that other cleaning had left behind. I then went over the carpet in sections with the Bissell deep cleaning formula, starting with the high traffic areas so I could do those areas over again at the end if needed.
* Due to 2X concentration you'll need to use *half as much*; be sure to dilute properly since this is concentrated. I did not need to add extra for the high traffic areas but did spot treat a single small stain with about half a teaspoon at full strength.
* I chose to rinse until the water ran fairly clear (2-3 passes) which did affect saturation and drying time.
Results: The carpet dried completely within about 5-6 hours. The color was noticeably brighter, the same color as in the closets where no wear and tear had ever occurred.Read more ›
Especially don't do what I did - I ignored the fact that this cleaner is labeled double-strength (oh, yeah, that's what they all say, right?)...but this one really MEANS it!! I used my usual amount and a bit more in my Bissell carpet cleaner and was pleased at how it quickly cleaned up the dirty traffic areas in the room. (I'd done this before with other cleaners and pretty much every area matched when it had dried.)
But to my horror, when I saw the cleaned up areas the next morning, they looked so bright in comparison to the rest of the carpet, I thought I had bleached those areas and ruined my whole carpet!! (Turns out there's no bleach in this cleaner.) What I didn't realize at the time was I had created a double whammy...that I had left too much of the cleaner itself in the carpet (which looks whiter when dry) and that it had amazingly cleaned old, old grunge out of the beige carpet...which I had thought was a dull, clay color!
After reading the first review of this product with some hope restored, I proceeded to frantically shampoo the entire carpet and then to go over it all again with plain water (as did the first reviewer) until the waste tank looked pretty clear (it originally was dark brown with dirt).
I can say with relief and satisfaction that the whole carpet looks great and evenly colored today. I've never encountered a carpet cleaner this effective before!
Then I moved over to a cat stain (my cat is a feral rescue and he still insists on decorating ONE area of ONE carpet with his signature.) After I had enzyme treated the area, there still was a stain. The Bissell cleaner make quick work of the rest of the stain.
To do this test, I took some hot water, diluted the cleaner 1:1 according to the directions, and scrubbed the stain. The cap of the bottle is cleverly designed to measure out about a quarter cup (4 oz) of cleaner, and you can then use the cap to measure the water to dilute. I wish I had one of those small portable cleaners to test out, but I don't own on. (I think with this cat and my clumsy coffee drinking, I ought to buy one.) But I think this cleaner would make a good job in combination.
Here is a "factoid" about carpet fiber that may help you hand-clean spots. Carpet fibers have an octagonal cross-section (meaning, if you pull up a fiber and look at a cut end under the microscope, there would be eight sides.) So when you clean, it helps to rub in each of the directions of the compass, N, S, E, W, NE, NW, SE, SW. That's how I do it and that insures you get all sides of the fiber exposed to the shampoo and scrubbing.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's puppy time. What more can I say than they put both the Bissell 86T3 and the Bissell solutions to the test. So far, so good. And potty training is proceeding nicely.Published 44 minutes ago by Rivers55
Absolutely love this product. I feel like I've tried everything on my carpets to no avail. After one cleaning and 24 hour drying period my carpets have never looked better. Read morePublished 18 hours ago by melissa
My dog pees on the carpet all the time. This stuff takes it out of the carpet consistently every time. It makes ratty carpets look much, much better. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Mikey C
Great product! I use it with the big clean green machine and it cleans better than the pros!Published 2 days ago by julia