Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bissell BARKBATH Portable Dog Bath and Grooming Sy..." and save 41% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Bissell BarkBath Portable Dog Bath System
- Portable so you can bathe your dog in any room of the house with virtually no mess
- Cleans from the skin up with specially designed nozzles that go beneath the fur
- Cleans a 80lb+ dog with less than 48 oz of water vs traditional bathing in a tub which can use up to 19 gallons of water
- System includes Portable Bath Unit, Bath Tool with Storage Bag, Microfiber Sound Dampening Mat, Face & Paws Microfiber Cleaning Cloth and 16 oz. No-Rinse Shampoo
- Note – Sound/noise emitted is similar to a vacuum. For best results, your dog should not be afraid of the sound of a vacuum. Training steps are provided in the user guide materials to acclimate noise-sensitive and anxious dogs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Tips for you and your Dog - BarkBath FAQ's
What if my dog is afraid of the sound?
BarkBath sounds similar to a vacuum and some dogs might not like this. So to help your pet feel more comfortable with BarkBath, we have 3 features included:
1) A 13 foot hose to allow you to move the bath unit away from your pet.
2) A microfiber sound dampening mat for the system that helps reduce the sound coming from the machine.
3) A training video that show you how to train your pet if they are anxious about the noise.
Is it just for dogs?
It is recommended to be used on dogs and is not designed to work on other animals.
The system will clean an 80 lbs dog with only one tank of water (48 oz), whereas if you wash the same dog in a bath tub, you could use up to 19 gallons of water.
Does it work on long/thick fur? Will it clog?
Yes – it will work on all lengths of fur – short and long – because it has been designed with adjustable spray nozzles to accommodate either lengths of fur.
The tool is also designed to avoid clogs. There is a screen on the tool that keeps hair out of the unit. If hair builds up on the screen, you simply wipe clean. Better solution than clogging your drain!
BarkBath Portable Dog Bathing Features
- Water and shampoo washes from the skin up while soft suction pulls dirty water and odors away.
- Patented nozzles get beneath the fur and down to the skin
- Dirty water is captured in a seperate tank for a clean you can see.
- Includes a 16 oz bottle of Clean and Fresh No Rinse Dog Shampoo in light Mulberry scent
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
A Bath without a Splash! Give your dog a bath anywhere, anytime!
Clean Water Tank - No Splash, Less Mess.
The clean water tank is filled with warm tap water for washing your dog. Keeping the water contained, allowing for bath without the splash.
Shampoo Reservoir and No Rinse Shampoo.
Bissell's No-Rinse Shampoo goes into the reservoir. The shampoo mixes with the clean water and the tool sprays the water/shampoo solution under the fur onto the skin of the dog. This new bathing system helps reduce the water needed for a traditional dog bath.
Dirty Water Tank - Mess Contained.
Gentle suction from the tool sucks the dirt and odors off your dog. The dirty water goes back into this tank containing the mess.
How the Dog Bathing Tool Works
Connect Tool and Add No Rinse Shampoo
The BarkBath tool washes your dog from the skin up, not from the fur down for a more thorough bathing experience. The first time you use your BarkBath you will need to prime the system for 15-20 seconds before connecting the bathing tool. Easy first step and ready to bathe!
Specially Designed Nozzle Goes Beneath the Fur - works on long and short fur
The nozzle goes beneath the fur and sprays warm water and shampoo onto your dog's skin. The nozzle design allows you to easily remove any hair that may build up on the surface of the tool. It's an easier way to manage the hair that sheds during the bathing process and it won't clog the tool or your drain!
Cleaning from the skin up and quick dry time
Water and shampoo wash the skin clean, while a soft suction pulls dirt and debris away into a separate dirty water tank.
What's Included with your Portable BarkBath Dog Bathing System
BarkBath Portable Dog Bathing Unit
Portable bathing system allows you to bathe your pet practically anywhere and anytime with virtually no mess.
No Rinse Shampoo - Fresh and Clean with light mulberry scent
This No Rinse Dog shampoo is designed for the BarkBath Portable Dog Bath System. It contains only the essential ingredients to provide a clean and fresh coat.
Microfiber Mat for Bath Unit
Place this mat under the BarkBath system to help dampen sound. It is also great to catch any water droplets that may come off your dog.
Microfiber cloth for Face & Paws
Use this to clean face and paws for the complete dog bathing experience. It is also great to absorb any residual water that may remain on your dog after the bathing process.
Now there is a faster, easier and less messy way to bathe your dog! The BISSELL BarkBath is portable and allows you to give your dog a bath anywhere in the house without having to get near a tub or outdoor hose. The specially designed nozzles go beneath the fur to wash from the skin up while soft suction pulls water, dirt and odors away. Welcome to the next generation of bathing your dog.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?