Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bissell Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum, Maroon, 4122 ..." and save 14% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3 Year Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Bissell Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum, Maroon, 4122 - Corded
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powerful suction gets the dirt high and low great for bare floors, rugs and above floor cleaning
- Compact and lightweight for cleaning on the go
- Multi-surface cleaning: easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch
- Includes: Telescoping Wand, Automatic Cord Rewind, Variable Suction Control, Full Bag Indicator
- Please note: When using this unit on carpets make sure you have have the carpet brush engaged on the floor nozzle
- Hose Length - 5 inches. Power rating:10 amps. Cleaning path width: 10.3 inch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum, 4122
Canister Vacuum Cleaners
BISSELL canister vacuums are light and easy to maneuver. They’re great for stairs and other surfaces like curtains, upholstery, auto interiors, and more.
What are the benefits to cleaning with the BISSELL Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum?
BISSELL Zing bagged canister vacuum makes any cleaning task seem effortless. The lightweight design and carry handle provide portable convenience. The Multi-Surface Floor Nozzle allows for easy cleaning of carpet, rugs and bare floors. The telescoping wand allows you to comfortably maneuver around and under furniture and also clean hard to reach areas like drapes and ceilings. When you are finished, the cord will automatically rewind with the push of a button.
What is the difference between an upright vacuum and a canister vacuum?
Canister vacuums are low to the ground vacuums that have a long hose with a wand on the end. As you clean through the hose and wand, you pull the canister unit behind you. Upright vacuums stand tall and have a handle, which is used to push the vacuum. When cleaning carpets, the debris is removed through the foot or base of the unit. Most uprights also have a hose and on-board tools, which are typically used for hard to reach places and when cleaning furniture.At one time, canisters were thought to be easier to use for cleaning hard to reach places and for cleaning a larger variety of floors surfaces. However, the uprights of today have added cleaning features, such as bare floor height adjustments, brush roll on/off switches, and are easily maneuverable. In addition, the on board cleaning tools have made upright vacuums even more versatile.Although uprights are easier to use and more effective at cleaning larger areas in the home, they can still be a challenge when cleaning stairs.
Which type of vacuum is better -- bagless or bagged?
Neither type of vacuum is “better” than the other. A bagged vacuum will lose its cleaning effectiveness as the bag fills with debris. The bag must be changed when it is about 1/2 to 2/3 full for the best cleaning performance. The choice between a bagged and bagless vacuum really depends on your personal preference.
Portable, Multi-Surface Cleaning!
- Powerful suction gets the dirt high and low--great for bare floors, rugs and above-floor cleaning
- Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch
- Automatic cord rewind for quick cord storage with the push of a button
Compare with similar items
Bissell Zing Canister Bagless Vacuum, 2156A, Green
Dirt Devil Tattoo Crimson Bouquet Bagged Canister Vacuum, SD30040BB - Corded
Ovente Bagless Canister Cyclonic Vacuum with HEPA Filter, Comes with Pet/Sofa Brush, Telescopic Wand, Combination Bristle Brush/Crevice Nozzle and Retractable Cord, Featherlite, Corded (ST2010)
Miele Complete C3 Marin Canister Vacuum Cleaner - Corded
Eureka Mighty Mite Pet Lover Bagged Canister Vacuum Cleaner, 3684F
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||18.6 x 11.1 x 11.5 in||14 x 11 x 12 in||9 x 11 x 15 in||11.5 x 15.5 x 10 in||19.52 x 11.18 x 8.94 in||17.5 x 9 x 11.3 in|
|Item Weight||12.5 lbs||7.5 lbs||15.5 lbs||12 lbs||19.4 lbs||8.6 lbs|
|Additional Features||Multi surface cleaning||—||Automatic cord rewind||Bagless, Cyclonic, HEPA Filtration, Automatic Cord Rewind||HEPA Airclean Filter||HEPA filter|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered this vac based on the reviews here and will be put to use at the cabin 'up north' which mainly has wood floors,a few rugs and small carpeted areas. I did a quick test around the house to give the vacuum a proper shakedown Assembly was a breeze (who looks at the manual anyways?) and it took a total of 5 minutes from opening the box to plugging in the power cord for some serious dust bunny busting.
This little vac really sucks up the floor. I cleaned 4 rooms in a matter of minutes compared to using a swiffer type floor duster thingy which I normally use, then suck up the piles with the hose attachment from the upright vacuum, which really is a pain and not an efficient use of time. I giggled like a little girl cleaning the linoleum bathroom floor of all the Chewbacca dander the wife and daughter leave behind after a 2 hour session of styling and blow drying. Seriously, the amount of hair that fall off their heads everyday could choke a billy goat. So I was happy that the little purple vac cleared the floor in no time.
Next was to tackle the lint and dust on the hardwood floors under the beds. Piece of cake. I think I heard the little purple vac mutter, "is that all you got?" Fine then, let's hit the dining room and get rid of all the crumbs, dust and whatever the dog dragged in that I somehow managed to miss when I supposedly cleaned the other day. No problem. Next was the living room where it still baffles me how much scuzz manages to accumulate under the sofa and chairs. Debris sucked up in seconds. And the little purple vac did a fairly decent job picking up rawhide bone bits that the dog left behind on the area rug. I evened vacuumed the walls where dust had built up due to the constantly running ceiling fan in the upper landing.
I'm pretty impressed with this vacuum. It's light, not too noisy (about the same as all the other upright vac's I've owned) and does a really nice job cleaning hard surfaces. I personally probably would not count on this vacuum to do regular carpet cleaning duties, but for quick crumb cleanups it'll do just fine. You really need a rotating brush and a beater bar for carpets. Plus a steam cleaner/ extractor if you have pets. Don't ask...I also found the cord rewinder worked well.
If I can find one fault it's not with the vacuum itself but the attachments- where's the dust brush? No big deal for me as I have a few that I kept when the other previous vacuums I've owned 'bit the dust'. Yes pun intended. Not everyone is going to have a drawer full of leftover attachments. I do like that Bissell included 3 spare dirt bags in the box.
1) Cheap (I mean inexpensive)
2) Cleans/ dusts/ sucks dirt on hard surfaces without a hiccup.
3) Light and maneuverable. I haven't used a canister vac in over 25 years (last one my parents owned).
4) Will do a quick cleanup on carpet (crumbs, confetti, hair, etc). This isn't a shop-vac so for wet spills use something else. Like a shop-vac or an extractor. My house is 50/50 carpet and hard surfaced floors and I use an upright vac for carpets.
5) I like it. A lot. Which means squat to 99.9999995% of the people reading this review.
I have no idea how long this vacuum will last. I used it for a total of 30 minutes so far and I didn't see anything wrong with it. In fact, I'm so impressed with this little purple vac that I'm considering getting another one for most of the cleaning duties and just use the upright for the carpets and rugs. I also read some of the negative reviews here and I'm a little puzzled on what people expected of this vacuum. No- it won't thoroughly clean carpet. I'm 6'1" and found the telescoping wand to be a decent length for me. I never had it flip or tip over, and I'm not the nicest on equipment. And if the hose rips I'll break out the electrical tape and patch it like I've done numerous times for the other vacuums I've had.
And that's about it.