Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Bissell Cleanview Deluxe Corded Handheld Vacuum, 47R51
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight, handheld vacuum cleaner with powerful 4 amp motor
- Curved carrying handle with power switch on the end; 18-foot power cord
- Easy-empty dust cup; Multi-Level filtration reduces household allergens
- Rubber contour nozzle, hose-adapter nozzle, 2-foot hose, wide-mouth tool, and crevice tool included
- Measures 10 by 5 by 8 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cleanview Deluxe Corded Handheld Vacuum, 47R51
Hand Vacuum Cleaners
BISSELL hand vacuums are always on call for quick cleanups of everyday messes on floors and above floor surfaces. Plus, some even come with innovative pet-hair features to quickly cleanup pet hair from your furry friends.
How hard is it to empty the dirt cup when I see it’s full?
BISSELL’s CleanView products allow you to see how much dirt and debris you are collecting so you know when it’s time to empty the dirt cup - and emptying the hand vacuum’s cup is simple and quick. Once the vacuum is unplugged, you just press the release latch down and the dirt container disconnects. Pull the filter away, empty the cup in the trash and you’re done. This design also makes changing the filter easy.
Does the Amps mean greater cleaning ability?
No. Amps is a measurement of the electrical current used by the motor. Performance depends on a combination of (A) airflow/suction plus (B) brush action to provide (C) cleaning. Therefore, an easy way to remember what is important for good cleaning performance is “A + B = C™”. Some manufacturers focus on only A or B, BISSELL, however, realizes the importance of both.
Powerful suction for quick, easy cleaning
- Includes hose, crevice tool and wide mouth tool
- Lightweight and compact for quick clean-ups
- Cleans stairs, upholstery and hard surfaces
BISSELL CleanView Deluxe Corded Hand Vacuum, 47R5
The BISSELL CleanView Corded Hand Vacuum provides a powerful and quick way to clean up throughout your home. It is ideal for use on upholstery, stairs, and other hard to reach areas. Included are several attachments to effective tackle all kinds of messes.
- Powerful: Powerful suction for thorough cleaning of upholstery, stairs, or other areas of the home
- Convenient & Versatile: Easily clean up messes wherever they happen - great for use in your car or RV too
- Cleaning Attachments: Hose attachment and tools make cleaning hard to reach areas easy
- Dirt Container: Large, clear dirt cup so you can easily see when it's time to empty
- Flexible Rubber Nozzle: Great for removing dirt and hair on upholstery and stairs
- 18 Foot Power Cord: Comes with cord wrap system
- Additional Tools: Includes wide mouth tool, crevice tool, hose, and hose adapter tool
BISSELL Stick and Hand Vacuum Comparison
Featherweight Vacuum, 3106
Lift-Off Floors & More, 53Y8
Lift-Off Floors & More PET, 53Y8-1
PowerEdge PET Hard Floor Vacuum, 81L2-T
Pet Hair Eraser Corded Hand Vac, 33A1
CleanView Deluxe Corded Hand Vac, 47R5
Pet Hair Eraser Cordless Hand Vac, 94V5-A
Product Features & Attachments
|Great for quick clean-ups of everyday messes||Cordless, 2-in-1 vacuum with powerful cleaning & convenience||Cordless, 2-in-1 vacuum, perfect for homes with pets!||Captures debris & pet hair along edges, in corners & tight spaces without attachments||Designed for quick cleaning of pet hair and dry messes||Powerful suction for quick, easy cleaning||Powerful and convenient cordless hand vacuum designed for homes with pets|
|Converts to Hand Vacuum||Removable Hand Vacuum||Removable Hand Vacuum with Pet Hair Nozzle||Wipers made of pet hair-attracting material||Includes Flexible Contour Nozzle & Hard Nozzle||Flexible Contour Nozzle||Integrated Crevice Tool with Pet Hair Nozzle|
|Crevice Tool||On/Off Brush Roll||Lint Strip to Attract Pet Hair and On/Off Brush Roll||Hose Adapter Nozzle||Wall Mount/Table Top Charging Stand|
|2-Way Folding Handle for Compact Storage||2-Way Folding Handle for Compact Storage||Hose and wide mouth tool||LED Charging Light|
|Filtration||3-Stage||Standard||Standard||Pleated Paper Filter + Circular Foam Filter||HEPA Media||HEPA Media||Standard|
|Power Rating||1.2 Amps||10.8V||10.8V||5 Amps||4 Amps||4 Amps||12V|
|Power Cord Length||16'||Cordless||Cordless||20'||16'||18'||Cordless'|
|Bag or Bagless||Bagless||Bagless||Bagless||Bagless||Bagless||Bagless||Bagless|
|Weight||5 lbs||7 lbs||7 lbs||7.5 lbs||5 lbs||5 lbs||4 lbs|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year Limited||1 Year Limited||1 Year Limited|
See all Product description
Compare with similar items
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum, Corded, 33A1
Eureka EasyClean Lightweight Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, Hand Vac Corded, 71B
Shark Rocket Corded Hand Vac (HV292)
BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L 16V Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum
Dirt Devil Hand Vacuum Cleaner The Hand Vac 2.0 Corded Bagless Handheld Vacuum SD12000
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 10 x 8 in||5 x 10 x 8 in||15 x 7.01 x 7.99 in||4.92 x 9.65 x 13.58 in||5.5 x 17.25 x 7.75 in||6.5 x 11 x 8.75 in|
|Item Weight||4.65 lbs||4.2 lbs||8 lbs||3.7 lbs||2.6 lbs||2.8 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
#1 Has a "2 Foot Hose" which is so stiff that is is impossible to "get into the spaces you want to vacuum". It's a constant fight to get this hose whereto want it to go! Additionally, unless you place the nozzle of the basic attachment at the exact right angle to the floor it will not pick up anything.
#2 "Curved carrying handle with power switch on the end; 18-foot power cord"-Uncomfortable to hold and the on/off switch has a life of its own.
#3"Rubber contour nozzle, hose-adapter nozzle, 2-foot hose, wide-mouth tool, and crevice tool included". Totally unnecessary and worthless!
#4 "Lightweight, handheld vacuum cleaner with powerful 4 amp motor" Not!
#5 The longer length cord at first look appeared to be a plus, however, it is so much trouble to gather up the cord and attach the velcro strip to contain it that I cringe every time I need to use this vacuum.
Too late for me to return, but don't you make the same mistake I made. Sorry Bissell--really wanted to believe!
UPDATE: I've given up! Could no longer take the weight of this poorly designed vacuum and is underperformance in every respect. Events filter was a struggle to replace. Instead I purchased a new Black&Decker rechargeable that adjusts to multiple positions and completely folds for storage.(Black & Decker Pivot Vac 18V Cordless Pivoting Hand Vac, PHV1810) More than I wanted to spend but really powerful and no unnecessary bells & whistles. So Happy.
One note that could improve the product. The cord could be removable near the base of the unit. I know this voided the warranty, but I cut the cord and installed a connector near the base. This allows me to unplug the unit when I need to empty it and not take the entire cord with me. Don't do this if you don't know what you are doing when it comes to electricity. I do that kind of stuff for work.
2) Can do one set of 13 stairs before needing to be emptied
3) The attachments are handy
4) Doesn't need to be charged
5) Not to heavy (Average size man in 20's)
1) Cord was a little cumbersome until I fixed it
+ Strong suction for its size.
+ Filter is easy to clean. Just remember to empty it and tap out the dust particles from the filter over a waste bin after each use.
+ Comes with a good assortment of different attachable accessories.
+ Easy to handle, and it's not too heavy.
- Air flow the the exhaust, blows in the general direction of where you want to clean. This results in occasionally blowing dust/particles around.
- Does not come with a long extension for cleaning the floor. So if you intend to do that, be prepared to bend over a lot.
- It's corded. The cord is acceptably long. It's hard to hate the device for this aspect, considering the power it has.
- It can be loud in small areas.
- Does not come with compartments to keep all the attachment. I just use the box it came in.