Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $39.99
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 1650A Upright Vacuum with Tangle Free Brushroll
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Surface Recommendation||Hard Floor, Upholstery, Carpet|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.5 x 12.4 x 46.8 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Tangle-free brush roll, specialized pet tools - remove embedded pet hair everywhere
- NEW pet turboeraser tool, new snap on handle- 2in1 pet brush, brush on/off for scatter free cleaning
- 8.5Amps, cleaning path: 12.375in, hose length 8ft,
- Swivel steering, edge to edge cleaning with suction channel technology
- DIRT cup capacity: 1.5L, power cord length: 30ft.Surface Height Settings:5
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Cyclonic Pet Hair Spooling System
A patented, internal hair-management system that traps and separates human and pet hair from dirt, spooling the hair together for a hands-free empty.
Specialized Pet Tools to Clean Anywhere
A full set of innovative tools to easily remove embedded pet hair and dirt from all areas in your home.
SmartSeal Allergen System
Helps capture and hold dust and allergens inside the vacuum, so they don’t escape back into the air you breathe.
SuctionChannel Technology for Edge-to-Edge Cleaning
Some vacuums only use suction on one side of the brush roll, BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser creates a direct suction path for powerful edge-to-edge suction that maximizes pickup of pet hair and debris.
Maximize pet hair, dirt, and debris pickup on multiple surfaces including carpets, hard surfaces, upolstery, and more.
Easily maneuver around furniture and other spaces in the home.
Febreze Pet Odor Eliminator
Built-in Febreze Pet Odor Eliminator filter eliminates odors and freshens while you vacuum.
*Febreze is a trademark of The Procter and Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio, used under license by BISSELL Homecare, Inc.
Quick Release Wand
Easily disconnects from the vacuum body with the push of a button and makes pet cleanups easy with quick, interchangable one-click tools.
Quick Release Wand
LED Lighted Crevice Tool
Pet TurboEraser Tool
2 in 1 Pet Brush
Nothing puts a vacuum to the test quite like a home with pets. That's why the Bissell pet hair eraser was developed from the ground up by pet parents for pet parents. Whether it's shedding season for your dog or your cat tracks Kitty litter all over the house, this revolutionary vacuum is designed to make cleaning up after pets and the people who love them a breeze-from beginning to end. Say goodbye to hair wrap with its tangle-free brush roll, remove embedded hair everywhere with specialized pet tools, help capture allergens and eliminate odors with the smart seal Allergen system and when you're finished cleaning, enjoy a hands-free tank empty with our patented cyclonic spooling system.
Compare with similar items
BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Green, 2252
BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Turbo Rewind Upright Vacuum Cleaner, 27909, Blue
BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Rewind Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Teal
Shark ZU561 Navigator Lift-Away Speed Self Cleaning Brushroll Lightweight Upright Vacuum with HEPA Filter, Red Peony
Hoover MAXLife Pro Pet Swivel HEPA Media Vacuum Cleaner, Bagless Upright for Pets Hair and Home, Black, UH74220PC
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Color||Multicolor||Green Pet||Blue||Teal||Red Peony||Black|
|Item Dimensions||13.5 x 12.4 x 46.8 inches||13 x 14 x 44.5 inches||14 x 12.56 x 45.25 inches||13 x 14 x 46 inches||12 x 9.5 x 45.6 inches||11.5 x 12.5 x 45 inches|
|Item Weight||18.00 lbs||—||—||—||—||17.00 lbs|
|Special Features||Quick Release W, Corded, Bagless, Pet Hair||bagless||—||bagless||—||bagless|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Out of the box, the machine is great the first two or three times you use it. I have had mine for about four months and have used it five times. The black plastic end pieces on the brush roller assembly are JUNK and NOT WARRANTED. (The written warranty is very vague about this; it says brushes and belts are not covered, but these are neither, they are plastic end-cap BEARINGS that you might expect WOULD not fail!)
If the brush starts sounding noisy AT ALL, shut the machine off RIGHT AWAY and take the bottom plate off (9 screws, see the Bissell page instructions for brush roller replacement). You have a hair clump at one end of the roller assembly that you can't see from the outside, and if you don't remove it immediately the black plastic spinning end bearings will MELT, destroying themselves and possibly part of the clear plastic brush roller housing that holds them.
When you call Bissell Customer Service, they will tell you that you need to be cleaning the brush roller of excess hair,(which can ONLY be done by disassembling the machine) and that the entire brush-roller assembly is NOT WARRANTED, including these "bearings". Then they'll offer to sell you a new one.
There is a lot to love about this vacuum. But for every ten things Bissell got right, there is one thing they did so disastrously wrong. While still an amazing value, and I wholeheartedly recommend it, it's still very much worth mentioning it's flaws and why I decided to keep this over any Dyson or other model vacuum I've tried.
- Great suction (at a cost, and for the most part, see cons). Between the roller and the ability for this thing to hold in what it pulls up, it does a wonderful job of digging up everything out of the carpet with ease.
- Fantastic maneuverability. You don't need some fancy ball gimmick. This can make very easy turns and leans back far enough to get some under the table action with ease.
- Easy maintenance. Detaching and cleaning the canister is a breeze, and unlike Dyson canisters, doesn't pop open accidentally and make a mess everywhere on the way to the garbage.
- Knob to select hose or brush suction. This has to be by far the most asinine design decision of all vacuums created in the last 20 years. The fact that it doesn't auto switch is profoundly annoying. You will, worth repeating WILL, forget to swap between one or the other and have to re-vacuum half a room when you realize you haven't been sucking anything up. This was such a profoundly bad idea that I can't grasp not only how much of an imbecile the person who thought this up was, but the entire QA team who said "yes, we should keep this".
- Belt for the roller is practically in the middle of the roller. I get it, central tension rather than off centered means less torque required to spin the brush. But it constantly creates a non-vacuumed line in the middle of all your vacuumed lines, and causes you to have to repeatedly pass over the same areas to get coverage. Having to replace belts more frequently (which really is such an infrequent thing as it is, who the hell keeps track) would have been so much more worth it than to have this nuisance.
- Provided attachments are very lackluster. The crevice tool uses a rubberized tip that does not glide smoothly in any crevice. This was such a bad idea. The light gimmick on it was a nice idea, but unless you vacuum with the lights off it's largely irrelevant (no stars or cons for this, just worth mentioning). The pet hair roller is nice, although incredibly loud. This would have been a much better accessories lineup if it came with a simple non-overengineered crevice tool and what surprises me to no end, if it actually included a dusting/upholstery tool. The fact that it doesn't come with this little guy is just a sign of being really really stingy and cheap on the companies part.
- Abysmal on hard floors. Like, stupendously awful. I can't iterate without swearing how bad this thing is at hardwood floors. Rollers on or off, set to any height. It just can't pick anything up. This is hands down the worst vacuum on the planet at hard floors. Luckily, the only rooms I have hard floors are the kitchen, bathroom and main entryway/hallway. I'll just Swiffer those areas. But if your home has a lot of hardwood areas, you might want to reconsider this guy.
- It has these little rubber nibs (teeth? side sweepers?) on the sides of the vacuum. I assume they are to pull things out of edges by moulding in rooms? They don't do s%*t. Really, really dumb "feature".
Cons aside, for a carpeted home, this is the greatest vacuum for the value you get. The money you save buying this, get yourself a couple attachments that aren't bad. It will plow through cleaning carpets with ease. Just don't expect good results in the kitchen.
Top reviews from other countries
I want to return it but some of the packaging has been discarded so I am at a loss how to return it without damage. Suggestions would be helpful.
Bonus its a pretty quiet vacuum that bothers my pets a lot less
Reviewed in Canada on April 6, 2019