Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hardwood Floor Bagless Cleaner, 81L2A Stick Vacuum, Gray
|Model Name||BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hardwood Floor Bagless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, 81L2A|
|Surface Recommendation||Hard Floor|
|Special Feature||Easy-to-empty dirt cup|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- The V-shape directs larger debris into the center suction path, while the ends of the V capture small, fine debris
- Easily cleans aroundfurniture legs and on low pile are legs; Hose Length: No Hose
- Easy-to-empty dirtcup makes project cleanup a breeze. Power Rating: 6amps
- Cleaning Path Width: 11. 35 inches (V-Shape), Power Cord Length: 20 feet
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
Buy this product as Renewed and save $3.00 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
An innovative approach for hard floor cleaning
Safely clean large and small debris from your hard floors.
Unique squeegee system captures pet hair and dirt and funnels it into the vacuum for a great hard floor clean.
Cleans Edges and Corners
Cleans up against edges and into corners in hard-to-clean places.
PowerEdge Pet makes cleaning dry pet messes easy
Allows you to easily clean around furniture.
Lightweight and Versatile
Easy to carry up stairs and move around the house.
Easy to Empty
Easy-to-empty bagless cleaning technology.
|Lift-Off Floors and More (53Y81)||PowerEdge Pet (81L2A)||Featherweight (2033)|
|Weight||5.8 lbs||7.5 lbs||3 lbs|
|Cord Length||N/A||20 ft||15 ft|
|Motorized Brush||Yes With On/Off Control||N/A||N/A|
Poweredge pet hard floor vacuum helps you capture both large and small debris with powerful suction and its unique V shaped design. The shape of the base also allows for easy cleaning along furniture legs, along baseboards, and in tight places. Because the Squeegees are made of hair attracting rubber material, they help collect more pet hair than suction alone. Take on all your quick pick ups around the house with the lightweight design and swivel steering of this powerful hard floor vacuum. Power Source Corded. NOTE: Please ensure filters are clean and there are no clogs in the machine preventing the normal out of suction. This item is meant for hard surfaces and not rugs. It is a corded stick vacuum without a rotating brush and not a full size vacuum.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It has an opening in the sides that DOES get the dirt along edges.
2) Soft rubber covered wheels to protect my hardwood floors.
3) It has a 90° angle shape to get right against corners.. E.G. you get to the wall leading out the door, it's snugs up to clean it all around.
4) That angle... Also helps to gather dust moving forward & funnel it to the center where more suction is present. There is also a rubber gasket type thing that helps prevent the dust from escaping through the back area.
5) lightweight "&" a really long cord
6) The swivel action let's you get around easily for better control without having to pick up & move or twist it where you need next.
I LOVE THIS THING!!
OK, Now I'll give you a few minor quirks.
1).... Oh yeah... The great swivel action can cause you to get slightly jammed unexpectedly under low items, such as an entertainment center, or chest of drawers.
2) Since it swivels, it will not bend down to get under low areas such as a bed. I'd say you could get about a foot under a normal height bed, bust out a dust mop, or leave/move it.
3) Grab a spare filter if ready dirty area or huge area. The foam part bet cleaned by washing if it's really dusty, but then you have to wait for it to dry.
4) THE WORST ISSUE!! Still a bit filter related, when you get close to full, you have to take the cup out and dump in open air. I try to do it outside to pervent getting redistribution of dust, dander, etc flying back into my cleaned area.
This is my second one. The first still works good, but I think it is a little clogged inside because the side suction isn't as good & I can't take the head off to look. That one is about 7 years old now. I can't really complain.
Hope I helped you make a good choice. I have about 2000 sf of hardwood that I use it on.
Things I loved about it:
-It cleans up pet hair and cat litter decently
-it is very light in weight and easy to use
-it is not very loud compared to other vaccums
-it was affordable
-the V shaped head made it easy to clean around furniture legs
Things I did NOT like about it:
-You have to maintain this EVERY time you use it. Empty the container, wipe the bottom of the vacuum with a wet cloth, keep the tract open and clear from clogs. It clogs very easily.
-It is cheaply made. The wheels are already popping off and the hinges to make the vacuum head go down are very sticky
-it only sucks stuff up when you push it forward and you have to make sure that the whole head is level on the ground. Otherwise, it won’t pull suction and clean. Have fun trying to clean near ledges and trim.
-The width of the vacuum head is kinda small. I would only recommend this for an apartment or a very small house. Otherwise, you will be vacuuming FOREVER.
-it loses suction after some time. I end up going back through the house with a broom because it misses so much if you don’t vacuum slowly and every inch of your floor. I think it’s because it doesn’t have the rolling brush thing on the bottom to pull stuff that may be sticking on the floor. It cleans merely on suction.
Top reviews from other countries
The machine was affordable and came quickly. Easy to set up. Easy to maneuver, no fear of scratching the floors.
The only con as far as I'm concerned is the length of the cord. Wish it was about 5-10 feet longer.
The V shaped head takes a little getting used to but it works well. I should note that I have all hard wood floors which may be why I don't miss the spinning brush.
I'm actually considering buying another one of these to put away in case they discontinue the model before I need another one.