Consider these available items
Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hardwood Floor Bagless Cleaner, 81L2A Stick Vacuum, Gray
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- The V-shape directs larger debris into the center suction path, while the ends of the V capture small, fine debris
- Easily cleans aroundfurniture legs and on low pile are legs; Hose Length: No Hose
- Easy-to-empty dirtcup makes project cleanup a breeze. Power Rating: 6amps
- Cleaning Path Width: 11. 35 inches (V-Shape), Power Cord Length: 20 feet
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
An innovative approach for hard floor cleaning
Safely clean large and small debris from your hard floors.
Unique squeegee system captures pet hair and dirt and funnels it into the vacuum for a great hard floor clean.
Cleans Edges and Corners
Cleans up against edges and into corners in hard-to-clean places.
PowerEdge Pet makes cleaning dry pet messes easy
Allows you to easily clean around furniture.
Lightweight and Versatile
Easy to carry up stairs and move around the house.
Easy to Empty
Easy-to-empty bagless cleaning technology.
|Lift-Off Floors and More (53Y81)||PowerEdge Pet (81L2A)||Featherweight (2033)|
|Weight||5.8 lbs||7.5 lbs||3 lbs|
|Cord Length||N/A||20 ft||15 ft|
|Motorized Brush||Yes With On/Off Control||N/A||N/A|
Poweredge pet hard floor vacuum helps you capture both large and small debris with powerful suction and its unique V shaped design. The shape of the base also allows for easy cleaning along furniture legs, along baseboards, and in tight places. Because the Squeegees are made of hair attracting rubber material, they help collect more pet hair than suction alone. Take on all your quick pick ups around the house with the lightweight design and swivel steering of this powerful hard floor vacuum. Power Source Corded. NOTE: Please ensure filters are clean and there are no clogs in the machine preventing the normal out of suction. This item is meant for hard surfaces and not rugs. It is a corded stick vacuum without a rotating brush and not a full size vacuum.
Compare with similar items
Bissell Featherweight Stick Lightweight Bagless Vacuum With Crevice Tool, 2033, One Size Fits All, Blue
Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner, 1-(Pack), Dark Black
Eureka 169K 2-in-1 Quick-Up Bagless Stick Vacuum Cleaner for Bare Floors and Rugs, Light Red
Eureka Flash Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner,15KPa Powerful Suction, 2 in 1 Corded Handheld Vac for Hard Floor and Carpet, Black, NES510
MOOSOO Cordless Vacuum 4 in 1 Powerful Suction Stick Handheld Vacuum Cleaner for Home Hard Floor Carpet Car Pet - XL-618A, Lightweight
|Item Dimensions||10.60 x 11.30 x 43.30 inches||8.30 x 9.50 x 44.25 inches||6.00 x 10.00 x 44.00 inches||9.00 x 5.00 x 41.00 inches||11.10 x 7.90 x 45.00 inches||44.10 x 9.00 x 10.20 inches|
|Item Weight||7.50 lbs||2.60 lbs||3.97 lbs||—||6.30 lbs||3.30 lbs|
|Special Features||Easy-to-empty dirt cup||—||corded, removeable dust cup, 9.5" cleaning path, Swivel Steering, washable filters, steel handle material||Corded, specialized for quick cleanings, removable dust cup, bagless, washable filters, steel wand||Multifloor cleaning with fingertip brush roll controls and motorized floor nozzle to easily switch between carpet and hard floor.; Lightweight, at only 7.4 lbs. Easily converts to a portable hand vacuum; Advanced swivel steering provides excellent control; LED headlights, 30ft cord for extended cleaning reach and easy to empty, removeable dust cup.; Includes convenient portable storage base, crevice tool and 2-in-1 dusting brush.||
🎁 Super Long-lasting Battery & Powerful Suction
🎁 High-efficiency Cyclone + HEPA Filtration System
🎁 Convenient Cordless Using + Widely Applicable Two Modes,
🎁Product Category: Vacuum Cleaner
🎁Product Model: XL-618A
🎁Dust Cup Capacity: 1.2L
🎁Rated Voltage: 22.2V
🎁Charging Time: 5.5hours
🎁Rated Power: 100W
🎁Battery Capacity: 2200mah
🎁Power Adapter Input: 100-240V-50/60HZ
🎁Power Adapter Output: 26VDC 400MA
🎁Usage Time: 35mins(low speed)/20mins(high speed)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It has an opening in the sides that DOES get the dirt along edges.
2) Soft rubber covered wheels to protect my hardwood floors.
3) It has a 90° angle shape to get right against corners.. E.G. you get to the wall leading out the door, it's snugs up to clean it all around.
4) That angle... Also helps to gather dust moving forward & funnel it to the center where more suction is present. There is also a rubber gasket type thing that helps prevent the dust from escaping through the back area.
5) lightweight "&" a really long cord
6) The swivel action let's you get around easily for better control without having to pick up & move or twist it where you need next.
I LOVE THIS THING!!
OK, Now I'll give you a few minor quirks.
1).... Oh yeah... The great swivel action can cause you to get slightly jammed unexpectedly under low items, such as an entertainment center, or chest of drawers.
2) Since it swivels, it will not bend down to get under low areas such as a bed. I'd say you could get about a foot under a normal height bed, bust out a dust mop, or leave/move it.
3) Grab a spare filter if ready dirty area or huge area. The foam part bet cleaned by washing if it's really dusty, but then you have to wait for it to dry.
4) THE WORST ISSUE!! Still a bit filter related, when you get close to full, you have to take the cup out and dump in open air. I try to do it outside to pervent getting redistribution of dust, dander, etc flying back into my cleaned area.
This is my second one. The first still works good, but I think it is a little clogged inside because the side suction isn't as good & I can't take the head off to look. That one is about 7 years old now. I can't really complain.
Hope I helped you make a good choice. I have about 2000 sf of hardwood that I use it on.
It's small, lightweight and seems to be fairly well made for all that it's all plastic. The cup comes out and goes back in easily and is a decent size for the size of the vacuum (remembering all the complaints about the small cup size.) it's quick and easy to empty; why anyone would one want a bigger collection cup is beyond me.
I love that it doesn't have a roller; as a professional seamstress and a cat servant (one does not own cats) I appreciate not having to cut thread from around a roller. It's not what I would call noisy even if it did scare the two cats.
Depending on where I am vacuuming, I either love the v-shaped front or I loathe it, because it gets jutting out corners well but it does not get straight edges at *all* well. I literally have to sweep along doorways and straight wall edges and then vacuum it up. That is the only down side to this vacuum. But it does great on my hard wood floors and does pick up kitty litter very well indeed; important in my house. I'm going to see how it does on low carpeting tomorrow and will report back either way. If it doesn't do well in my sewing room, it will require buying a second vacuum which will take one star away from this review.
EDIT: This does a great job ....so long as you're in the middle of the room. If you want to vacuum along the wall, along any edge (like a doorway) or in any actual corner, it sucks. Or actually, doesn't suck. In order to get along walls or anything other than the middle of the room, you have to use a broom to get the stuff over to the vacuum. Which sort of eliminates all convenience from using a vacuum sweeper.
Not really happy that I bought it afterall.
Top reviews from other countries
The V shaped head takes a little getting used to but it works well. I should note that I have all hard wood floors which may be why I don't miss the spinning brush.
I'm actually considering buying another one of these to put away in case they discontinue the model before I need another one.