4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Bissell MYair, 2 Pack, Purifier with High Efficiency and Carbon Filter for Small Room and Home, Quiet Bedroom Air Cleaner for Allergies, Pets, Dust, Dander, Pollen, Smoke, Odors, Timer, 27809, 2 Count
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.27 x 8.27 x 12.2 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3-in-1 filter includes pre-filter layer and a combination of an activated carbon and high efficiency filter that work to capture 99 7% of 0 3 micron particles or larger on sleep mode including pollen dust smoke and dander
- Activated carbon captures common household odors pet odors and volatile organic compounds
- Operates at a whisper-quiet level to contribute to a peaceful sleeping environment
- Choose between High or Low fan speed as well as a Sleep fan speed that operates at a whisper quiet sound level
- Recommended for spaces around 100 sq ft so it's great for home offices or bedrooms
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Catches large and fine airborne particles like hair, dust, pollen, and other allergens.
Activated Carbon Component
Absorbs common household odors from pets and cooking when they pass through the filter.
Filter Change Indicator
Alerts you when it's time to change the filter.
Pleasing Sound Levels
High fan speed is the perfect white noise while the Low and Sleep fan speeds are subtle and quiet.
Night Light Feature
Turn the light on or off depending on your sleeping preferences.
Sleep Mode Function
Purify the air around you while you sleep without any disruption.
|MyAir (2780A)||Air220 (2609A)||Air320 (2768A)||Air400 (24791)|
|Room Size||~ 100 sq. ft.||Up to 800 sq. ft||up to 1000 sq. ft.||Up to 1200 sq. ft.|
|Sound Level||30-46 db(A)||34-51 db(A)||37-59 db(A)||30-65 db(A)|
|Fan Speed Options||3||5||5||6|
|Indoor Air Quality Feedback||✓||✓||✓|
|Dimensions||8" x 8" x 12"||14.5" x 8.5" x 24"||14.5" x 8.5" x 25"||9" x 16" x 24"|
Introducing the Bissell MYair Personal Air Purifier it's how Bissell makes clean air easy! Designed to be small in size while also packing it with plenty of indoor air purifying power MYair has a 3-in-1 High Efficiency Activated Carbon and Pre-Filter that captures 99 7% of 0 3 micron particles or larger on sleep mode including pollen dust smoke and dander Plus since it's three filtration technologies in one you only have to worry about replacing one filter when the Filter Change Indicator is activated Its small size means it easily fits into smaller spaces in your home Use it in your bedroom to help create a peaceful sleeping environment with its whisper quiet operating level and a night light On/off switch Or set it near dog beds or litter boxes to help capture pet dander hair and odors It also works well in home offices kids rooms or dorm rooms.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It cleans the air in the room very quickly. It is best for a small bedroom. The look is slick and high quality. I always have it on low mode and it is very quiet. The filters are cheap compared to other air purifiers.
low and sleep mode are exactly the same!! The sleep mode turns off the light. On the other hand, low mode does not. I actually like the light especially at night so I don’t ever use the sleep mode. There is no medium mode, either high or low. The high mode is LOUD, not bad but it is noticeable. Sometimes I turn the high fan for few mins before the kids go to bed to make sure it cleans the air. It is a bit larger than what I thought but it might not be a bad thing.
Overall, it is not a bad purchase. It all depends on your needs and preference.
If you have any questions please let me know! Thanks for reading my review