BISSELL De-Shedding Grooming Gloves for Pets, 1 Pair, For Long and Short Hair on Dogs Cats and More
Enhance your purchase
- Turn pet Grooming into a delightful experience. Let's be honest. Grooming your favorite four legged family member can be a challenge. The Bissell pet hair eraser grooming gloves Take a dreaded chore and transforms it into a bonding opportunity for you and your four legged friend. These gloves De-Shed your pet while gently massaging their skin.
- The Bissell pet hair eraser grooming gloves feature soft rubber nodules to gently gather fur and massage your pet.
- The five-finger design gives you the flexibility to groom almost any part of your pet! You can quickly and easily groom your pet's face, body, legs and tail.
- Item Package weight : 0.29 pounds
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The five-finger design gives you the flexibility to groom almost any part of your pet! You can quickly and easily groom your pet's face, body, legs and tail.
Product detailsSize:Large (9-10")
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 9 x 1.5 inches; 0.63 Ounces
- Item model number : 2577L
- Date First Available : November 28, 2018
- Manufacturer : BISSELL
- ASIN : B07KXK67W1
- Country of Origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: #40,915 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Gently run the gloves through your pet's coat. For best results, brush in the direction of fur growth. When grooming is finished, simply peel the hair away. It's easier to clean the gloves when they are full of hair.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By S. Wile on August 8, 2019
Pros: My cat loves then after a short learning curve. Start out slow and easy.
Choice of size. I have big hands. Most only offer one-size-fits-all.
The rubber pulls up the fine undercoat hair that is hard to get with brushes and combs (main reason I bought them).
Cons: finger length was good but a bit tight which made taking them off difficult.
Hair is hard to remove from them while using. I learned to ingnore it until done, then vacuum afterwards.
Nubs were adequate length for my short hair cat, but might not be so for a long hair. Either way, I think they should be longer.