Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on February 20, 2016
You can never go wrong with Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie. They have a direct line to my funny bone and I am happy that their skits are on Amazon Prime. If you are a fan of sarcasm, puns, political satire, and funny walks then this series is for you.
on August 3, 2016
Show is a fun watch but my copy would lock up at around episode 4 half way. Won't play any further than that. Seems there are bad copies floating around so do be aware that that is a possibility when you order.
on January 5, 2014
I only watched the TV series, "House," once or twice because I so disliked the curmudgeon-like character of Hugh Laurie. So when I saw this series in which he does comedic sketches, dialogues and songs, I was beyond curious. Being a lover of all Monty Python-like bizarre-ness, I have fallen in love with this series. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the content of some of their humor offends me. If one can get beyond that, or if one truly likes raunchy inuendos, then this series is a don't miss. Some of them I watch over again just so I can get the physical and mental benefits of a good, healthy guffaw! These guys are hugely talented and Hugh Laurie's self-composed/played/sung music is amazingly good, not to mention entertaining!
on February 21, 2015
Had 1, 2, 3-had to have 4. Love Fry & laurie!
on December 20, 2016
Amazingly quirky british comedy!
on September 11, 2007
What can I say - I'm a fan. I can't get enough of these guys, but I didn't know there was a fourth season until it was released Stateside. Needless to say, I ordered it immediately, and I wasn't disappointed. As in the other series, their sketches range from cutting satire and social commentary to just plain silliness, and they very rarely miss the mark. An additional nicety is the obvious effort they put into introducing novel elements to each new season, bringing some surprising twists and turns for the veteran viewer.
on January 9, 2017
Thank you!
on August 1, 2007
Maybe it would have helped if I were British too, but I did not recognize a number of the guests they had on this season, and the guests were not all that interesting, though I did like Phyllida Law and Imelda Staunton.
The sketches are mostly successful, though a few go on too long. Hugh performs some excellent songs in this season, while Fry continues to amaze with his command of language and rapid delivery.
So, overall, not as good as the first 3 seasons but still worth viewing. The Mr. Burmie vet's office sketch is particularly hilarious.
on June 28, 2013
The final series of Fry and Laurie.
Hilarious variety sketch comedy from a classic team.
As Hugh sings "Kickin' A**!"
on August 29, 2014
Very, very funny! Can't wait to view the remaining episodes!