Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

• Bitch

Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on February 14, 2017
Love it.
on April 23, 2013
An oldie, but a goodie! This song made headlines in the film "What Women Want" starring Mel Gibson. Who could possibly forget Mel belting it out while shaving his legs LOL. What I like about this song is the lyrics. The lyrics are empowering and uplifting. Essentially this song is saying--"Hey, I'm me, this is who I am, are you strong enough to love me for me?" This really is the modern grundge "I am Woman, Hear me Roar" song!
on December 30, 2013
It's that angsty, we're not going to take any crap from men music that made the 90's so great. If you're not familiar with the song and it wasn't popular "in your time" then I'm not sure how you'll like it, but I already knew what I was in for... good times.
VINE VOICEon November 24, 2014
Great song and one of my favs.
on August 14, 2017
Great song.
on December 19, 2013
After her 18th grammy nomination and 7th studio album, Meredith Brooks continues to capture the world by storm. Meredith is on par with the other one name devas like Beyonce, Cher, Madonna, and Celine, Her most recent work went triple platinum and she is selling out shows every night at Madison Sq Garden. No one hit wonder here; she is the real deal.
on October 23, 2016
Added it to a mix being made for a set year, but remembered why I once loved it.
on January 31, 2017
Good song & glad to find it after all these years
on December 28, 2015
Don't let the title scare you. This is a song about all women and the many facets which represent our lives.
on August 10, 2016
It's titled "Bitch"... What else is there to say?