Bitcoin: The Ultimate Guide to the World of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Mining, Bitcoin Investing, Blockchain Technology, Cryptocurrency (2nd Edition) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- File size : 1019 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Language: : English
- Publication date : August 8, 2017
- ASIN : B074NZMJH9
- Print length : 99 pages
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #751,807 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately, the quality of the writing is very low. Reading this book, I get the impression the author didn't bother to edit his text before publishing it. There are obvious spelling and grammar errors. He doesn't cite any of his research. The structure of the book is poorly organized. Some information is needlessly repeated. Other sections lack detailed explanation, and left me confused.
To sum it up: There is good information in this book, but the low quality of writing makes it frustrating to read.
Not to mention the numerous spelling and grammatical errors that show this book was very poorly (if at all) proofread.
Top reviews from other countries
2. My copy is 78 pages, not 88 as stated in Amazon.
3. The author's English is terrible. Many sentences/paragraphs look like they have been google translated (from Japanese?).
4. Also, his definitions and explanations are not very clear. For example, in page 6: "..., the Bitcoin system was designed in such a way that there will never be more than 21 million total existing Bitcoin units". Same page, 7 lines down: "It is estimated that about 21 million coins can be created in the lifespan of the Bitcoin. This value may change in the future depending on the viability of the Bitcoin at large".
I think anyone who wants to grasp the simplicities of the system should find this book more than adequate and good value for money.