- Paperback: 234 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1st edition (December 11, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1540638766
- ISBN-13: 978-1540638762
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 0.5 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,999,843 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bite-Size Arabic: Learn to Read and Write Arabic Using the Tiniest Bit of Vocabulary and Grammar 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Known simply as Dr. Bulbul to his Arabic students, Leston Chandler Buell is an American teacher, translator, and life-long language aficionado. At the age of 19 he moved from his native Portland, Oregon to Cairo, Egypt, where he lived for ten years. He has taught university courses in both Standard and Egyptian Arabic for Northwestern University and UCLA, where he received his Ph.D. in linguistics. He currently designs and teaches Arabic courses for UvA Talen, a language institute in Amsterdam, Netherlands.