Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "38" Black Acoustic Guitar Starter Package (Guitar,...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 25% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.79 shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
38" Black Acoustic Guitar Starter Package (Guitar, Gig Bag, Strap, Pick)
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Acoustic black guitar is made of an all wood construction, steel strings, and a glossy, smooth finish
- This ultimate guitar starter kit includes a guitar pick, pitch pipe, a shoulder strap, and an extra set of strings for replacement
- Comes with a nylon carrying case perfect for storage and portability
- Right-handed guitar with accessories is ideal for beginners and is ready to use out of the box
- Guitar Dimensions: 38"(L) x 14"(W) x 3.25"(H)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: 38" Black Acoustic Guitar Starter Package (Guitar, Gig Bag, Strap, Pick)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Donn K||Woodwind and Brasswind|
|Number Of Strings||6||6||6||6|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Have multiple guitars?
Check out our guitar stand that can fit up to 7 guitars.
Best Choice Products Beginner's Acoustic Guitar Package
Check below for available colors.
38 inch Beginner's Level.
- Attractive black color finish.
- Comes in a complete combo package which includes: a case, extra set of strings, pick, and a tuner.
- Great for beginner's who are learning to play a guitar.
- Made from full wood construction with a beautiful glossy finish
- This is the perfect gift for any person who is trying to learn how to play an acoustic guitar. It is not expensive and at a great affordable price.
Sleek and stylish design!
The perfect combo package for beginners.
Comes with a tuner so tuning is an simple as it can be!
Extra strings are provided for more playing time.
Sleek black glossy finish for an attractive look.
|Available Colors||Black||Blue||Pink||Natural||Black (Cutaway)|
Top Customer Reviews
Here is everything that came in the box and what I think of it:
1. The Guitar: Beautiful color. I thought it was going to be a lighter blue color, but mine kind of looks purple, which is nice because that's my favorite color. I'm not sure if this was intentional or a mix-up at the factory, but I am content. There were a few dings in the finish, but that's OK with me. I'm not taking it out in public for performances any time soon.
2. The "gig bag:" I like the straps on the gig bag. You wear it like a backpack, which is handy, actually. Also, it has a pocket on the front where you can keep your extra strings, your tuner, and your picks, if you want. It's kinda cheaply made, but hey, I only paid $14.95 or something like that. I'm not complaining in the slightest.
3. Tuner: I was a little concerned when I saw that it would come with a tuner. I thought that it would be a visual display to help you tune the string. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the tuner in question was actually a pitch pipe, with six different pitches to blow, one for each string. Love that part of the deal! Wish I had one of these for my ukulele, but I'm not complaining.
Strings: Ah, yes, well, here is the one flaw in this otherwise acceptable arrangement. I was tuning the G string when it snapped. The pitch was still too low, but the string just snapped. So I thought to myself, "OK, no big deal, I have a spare.Read more ›
I didnt buy this for the bag, the "tuner", the pick, or the strings. I paid the 40$ for an accoustic/electric guitar. So lets look at that.
the wood used for the guitar body has a very fragile feel to it (like if you dropped the guitar onto a hard surface it might not be able to take the fall. (As a matter of fact I actually did just that and the guitar survived just fine, but it still feels excessively light) The neck is made of sturdy enough wood and the action on the strings is actually remarkably easy on your fingers. This guitar does have one very DIRE shortcoming that I found: The wood glue used to affix the neck to the body came undone merely by my tightening the strings. (I dont mean it fell apart, I mean you saw it starting to seperate from the body) There is a very easy solution to this problem. I drilled a small hole right dead center where the neck meets the body and then drilled a 3 inch drywall screw into it, affixing the neck to the body. No more problems after that. (Some might complain that they shouldnt have to do such a thing...Read more ›
Anyway, I give this guitar 5 stars simply because you cannot get better for the price. Usually a "cheap" guitar is at least $50, which is largely different than the $33 ($20 + $13 shipping) I paid for this. If you're a beginner, poor, or just need another guitar for the occasional playing, definitely get this solely because it works as a guitar should.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got this for a friend and she learned how to play the guitar on this. She said that it was an amazing guitar for beginners and it has lasted her for a long period of time. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Don't waste your money! Go out and get a proper guitar at a proper guitar store.Published 2 days ago by Pamela Makuta
My husband recently decided to start learning playing a guitar, this guitar has everything and perfect for beginners! Read morePublished 4 days ago by TJ5512 PDX
I buy this guitar for a gift and not even 2 months and got ripped from the botton.... And now i can't return it!!Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great guitar to learn how to play. The sound is great. The guitar is beautiful. No I just need to learn how to play it.Published 8 days ago by Jennifer M Ovando
I read the reviews and someone had said that their guitar had came broken. Mine did as well. The wood was split on the neck. About 12 inches long. Giving this a 1 star bc of that. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Brandon