- Save 3% on 3 PC 13" Beginners Drum Set when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by BestChoiceproducts. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "38" Black Acoustic Guitar Starter Package (Guitar,..." and save 55% off the $74.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.79 shipping
3 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
38" Black Acoustic Guitar Starter Package (Guitar, Gig Bag, Strap, Pick)
|Price:||$36.94 & FREE Shipping|
- Black 38” acoustic guitar made to deliver fantastic sound with an all-wood construction, steel strings, and a glossy smooth finish
- Intended for right-handed users, made with a 19 fret fingerboard and an easy-to-use tuner
- The ultimate starter kit for a budding musician, this right-handed guitar comes complete with a case, pick, pitch pipe, shoulder strap, and extra replacement strings
- Ready to use right out of the box, everything you need to start playing is already included, with no assembly required
- Overall Dimensions: 38”(L) x 3.25“(W) x 14“(H)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Solid Wood Topped
Features a sturdy top with smooth curves, promoting comfort during playing. These solid wood produce a smooth and rich sound ideal for rock, folk, country, and every genre in between!
Comfortable String Height
Low action strings reduces hand fatigue and is easy on the finger, ideal for beginners and building hand strength. Extra string are included for more playing time!
Smooth Tuning Pegs
Also called machine heads or tuners, a good set of tuning pegs are pivotal to a guitar’s quality. Our pegs are smooth and easy to adjust to keep the guitar in tune.
Includes Gig Bag
Take your acoustic guitar to lessons or where ever the next adventure may be with a nylon bag built with zip closures. Ideal for prolonging your guitar’s quality and easy storage.
- 38” Acoustic Guitar
- Guitar Pick
- Pitch Pipe
- Extra Strings
- Shoulder Strap
- Nylon Gig Bag
Acoustic Guitar Set
Start playing today!
Our goal is to provide all musicians the best experience when it comes to guitars. We are continually evolving and inspired to create new instruments that cater to diverse musical genres. We work directly with our manufacturers to produce high-quality musical instruments for beginners and experts. Our target is to provide musical kits, with the best value available online, without sacrificing quality. Best Choice Products is committed to providing only the best and highest level of service to our customers. We are devoted to selling the best musical instruments online to help you make the best choice!
Compare to similar items
This item 38" Black Acoustic Guitar Starter Package (Guitar, Gig Bag, Strap, Pick)
Crescent MG38-BK 38" Acoustic Guitar Starter Package, Black (Includes CrescentTM Digital E-Tuner)
ZENY 38" New Beginners Acoustic Guitar With Guitar Case, Strap, Tuner and Pick (Black)
38" BLUE Acoustic Guitar Starter Beginner Package, Guitar, Gig Bag, Extra String & DirectlyCheap(TM) Translucent Medium Guitar Pick (BU-AG38)
Jasmine S35 Acoustic Guitar, Natural
41" Inch Full Size Black Handcrafted Steel String Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar & DirectlyCheap(TM) Translucent Blue Medium Guitar Pick (PRO-1 Series)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BestChoiceproducts||Crescentwarehouse||ZENY Direct||Donn K||Amazon.com||Donn K|
|Back Material Type||Sapele||Sapele||wood||Linden||Nato||Linden|
|Fretboard Material Type||Rosewood||Rosewood||wood||Rosewood||Rosewood||Calputa|
|Hand Orientation||Right Handed||Right Handed||right||Right Handed||Right Handed||Right Handed|
|Neck Material Type||Sapele||Sapele||wood||Catalpa||Nato||Mahogany|
|Number of Strings||6||6||6||6||6||6|
|Top Material Type||Spruce||Spruce||wood||Linden||Spruce||Linden|
Jam out in style with an acoustic guitar starter set made for aspiring musicians and pros alike. With an all-wood construction, steel strings, and a glossy, smooth black finish, you’ll be proud to jam out on a guitar that gives stellar sound with every strum. Whether you’re just learning the basics or you’ve mastered every chord, this guitar set is good for rockin’ and rollin’ all night long. SPECIFICATIONS: Overall Dimensions: 38”(L) x 3.25“(W) x 14“(H); Weight: 4.7 lbs.; Color: Black; Material: Wood; Case Material: Nylon; Intended for right-handed use; Includes guitar, case, pick, pitch pipe, shoulder strap, and extra replacement strings; No assembly required;
Top customer reviews
$40 for a beginner guitar? It is worth it! Bought this for a 5 year old niece for Christmas. She loves the color (pink) and having her own guitar! But a month later, the most she's done with it is strum all the strings and sing Jingle Bells. But I'm sure she'll soon get around to wanting to actually play.
As for the guitar itself, I absolutely love the sound it produces! Such a full-bodied sound! I actually like to play it more than my own acoustic (still have my original Squier beginner acoustic guitar, it is alright.). The strings are really light/thin and I actually broke the G string on the first day while trying to tune it. Luckily, it comes with an extra set of strings (though they're unmarked, so you have to figure out which string is which)
Cheap price for a beginner (won't break the bank) and if it breaks, not a big loss
Guitar is scaled down a little bit so it should be easier for younger people to fully grasp it
Kids should love the awesome color choices -- my 5 year old niece loves the pink one!
The tuners (the knobs at the head of the guitar for tuning the strings) are not very accurate and perhaps the string slips, so expect to have to tune it every time you play
The strings are very light/thin and may break easily (I broke a string when I first tuned it)
The extra strings do not have any labels at all so you'll have to figure out which is which
The fret dividers (the thin metal strips on the neck of the guitar) are rough and slightly affect the sound
The neck of the guitar does NOT have the standard dot inlays to easily figure out which fret you're on -- I used Pearl White nail polish and made a dot(s) where they should be. It worked pretty well
Here is everything that came in the box and what I think of it:
1. The Guitar: Beautiful color. I thought it was going to be a lighter blue color, but mine kind of looks purple, which is nice because that's my favorite color. I'm not sure if this was intentional or a mix-up at the factory, but I am content. There were a few dings in the finish, but that's OK with me. I'm not taking it out in public for performances any time soon.
2. The "gig bag:" I like the straps on the gig bag. You wear it like a backpack, which is handy, actually. Also, it has a pocket on the front where you can keep your extra strings, your tuner, and your picks, if you want. It's kinda cheaply made, but hey, I only paid $14.95 or something like that. I'm not complaining in the slightest.
3. Tuner: I was a little concerned when I saw that it would come with a tuner. I thought that it would be a visual display to help you tune the string. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the tuner in question was actually a pitch pipe, with six different pitches to blow, one for each string. Love that part of the deal! Wish I had one of these for my ukulele, but I'm not complaining.
Strings: Ah, yes, well, here is the one flaw in this otherwise acceptable arrangement. I was tuning the G string when it snapped. The pitch was still too low, but the string just snapped. So I thought to myself, "OK, no big deal, I have a spare." Upone replacing that string and attempting to tune it, the replacement string snapped as well. I have since ordered a new set of strings, so that I'll just replace them all so I know what I'm dealing with. I only knew that the strings were steel and I didn't know the gage or anything else about them, so I'm just going to replace them all and then I'll know what I have next time one breaks.
My overall opinion of this product is that it is a good guitar to start with, to learn on. It doesn't have to be perfect if you are just learning in the comfort of your own home or in the company of an instructor who isnt' going to look down on you or anything like that. If you are going to buy this product, I do highly reccommend that you buy a new set of strings, since there is no way to be sure what strings are already on the guitar. Thankfully, strings, even steel ones, can be pretty cheap. I got mine for $3. I also bought some extra picks, but that's nothing to do with the one that came with the guitar. Oh yeah, did I mention the kit only comes with one pick? You might also want to buy some extra picks just in case. I got a 12 pack of blue ones for $5 or thereabouts. But this is a good product, and it shipped out really fast, even with only standard shipping. I was happy about that.