- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002898XBO
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (685 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #171,315 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
27" Full Tang Black Blade Fantasy Ninja Sword w/ Sheath
|Price:||$20.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One solid piece of cold, hard, stainless steel
- Heat treated black backed finish
- Nylon cord wrapped handle adds a sleek stylish look
- 27" overall length
- Designed for Ninjas
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Full Tang Black Blade Ninja Warrior Sword Serrated W/ Sheath. The blade is painted black to blend into the shadows, and is light weight for fast accurate swings. The sword comes already sharpened and also features three blood grooves. The construction of the blade is unique with its aggressive false edge at the top of the blade and serrated points a the base of the blade.
Top customer reviews
This is not something to be used for practical use. It is a showpiece that someone can hang on a wall or wear for cosplay. The pictures LIE, it does not look nearly as good as advertised. I found out the hard way and wasted $20 on it. It does look good on the wall though......
I would not buy again and I do not recommend.
+ light & short, only about 27 inches long
+great looking, makes a pretty sweet decoration
+can be used to practice, if your into small/short swords
+ came fast, about three days for me
-weak spot, in the balance point of the blade it does bend a bit
- made in China , stainless steel. Not the best stuff in the world
- handle , wrapped in nylon, I recommended re wrapping with para chord
- sheath, just one rectangle of nylon pretty much
In a nutshell , you can't ask for more when buying a sword that costs 20dollars. Its great just to add to a collection as a novelty item and can get prettysharp., I destroyed a big TV box with mine after sharpening :)
on the bright side it looks super cool, and it's pretty lightweight for what it is. overall pretty decent and I don't regret buying it.
The sword is lighter than expected, and isnt hilt heavy, its actually balanced perfectly!
Came sharpened and the serrated edges were sharp as well
Black paint doesnt come off easily
Very sturdy, doesnt flex too much
Cordage can be rewound
The sheath is absolute crap...i can guarantee you this. When you put the sword in, the tip tends to catch the inside stitching of the sheath causing it to tear. Not really quality but it doesnt matter. Whyd you ever want to cover it up anyways!
Could use a little bit more sharpening
Tightening of the cordage could be a good thing also
This is a great product and at this price its a great buy as well! Nothing much like it, its cheap enough, yet sturdy enough to be used as a wall mount or for the occasional real life fruit ninja sessions you have with your friends. Either way id recommend youd buy it!