Black Box G1W-H Hidden Dash Cam - WDR 160Â° Wide Angle 4X ZOOM - Full HD 1080P H.264 2.7" LCD Car DVR Video Recorder - Night Vision Motion Detection G-Sensor - NT96650 + AR0330
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- The Black Box G1W-H - "H" is for Hidden as this Dash Cams Sleek All Black Color and Design Keeps it Discreet while Offering the Same Superior Quality as all Black Box G1W Dash Cam Models
- Featuring New Increased Ultra Wide WDR 160 Degree Angle 4x Zoom Lens and 5.0 Megapixel Camera
- Authentic Black Box G1WH: Using Exclusive Novatek NT96650 Chipset + Aptina AR0330 Lens - Provides Low Power Consumption, High Definition Video Compression and Smooth Image Processing
- Easy to Use and Setup: Auto-Start and On-Spot Play Back with a 2.7’’ HD Wide Screen LCD on Full 1080P HD Recording at a Smooth 30 FPS and 720P at 60 FPS with LED Night Vision and Automatic Motion Detection
- G-Sensor Enabled Recording Occurs as Soon as Any Sudden Braking, Impact, Rapid Acceleration or Sharp Cornering Occurs - Innovative Swivel Ball Suction Mount Allows You to Attach Device to Any Flat Surface.External power is always necessary for operating.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
THINKWARE F770 Full HD 1080p Dash Cam with Built-in WiFi & GPS
Cobra Electronics CDR895D Drive HD 1080P Full HD Dual Channel Dash Cam
Garmin Dash Cam 55
Cobra Electronics CDR855BT Full HD 1080P Dash Cam with Bluetooth Smart Enabled GPS and iRadar Alerts
|Price||$49.99||$259.99||$168.22||$199.99||Add to cart to see price. Why?|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Deluxe Essentials||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||Black||BLACK||Dash Cam 55||CDR855BT|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 2 x 2 in||4.33 x 2.38 x 1.26 in||1.24 x 2.56 x 2.28 in||2.2 x 1.4 x 1.6 in||1.24 x 2.56 x 2.28 in|
|Style Name||—||Bundle w/ Hardwiring Cable||—||Dash Cam 55||—|
The Black Box G1W-H is the best 1080p HD budget dash cam on the market using an exclusive combination of the Novatek NT96650 Chipset + Aptina AR0330 Lens. "H" is for Hidden as its all black color and design keeps it discreet. Easy setup; mount attaches to flat surface. Insert Micro SD card; plug camera into dashboard and drive. Automatic start when car does. Camera will record indefinitely via looping. 2.7’’ high res LCD screen can playback directly on camera. Data always available for viewing and protection.Features
Built in G-Sensor locks data to memory
Seamless continuous recording
Loop recording: automatically overwrites old footage w/ newSpecifications
Chipset: Novatek NT96650 Chipset + Aptina AR0330 Lens
Sensor: 3M CMOS Sensor
Night Video: Enhanced LED Light w/ LED Night Vision
160 degree ultra wide angle lens w/ 4x digital zoom, Wide Dynamic (WDR) Technology
2.7'' high resolution and 16:9 TFT LCD screen
Video Resolution: 1920×1080P HD recording at 30fps and 1280x720 at 60fps
Advanced H.264 video compression technology
Photo: 5.0 mega pixels in JPEG file format
HDMI cable support
Memory: 32G Micro SD (not included)
Video Output: HDMI, AV-OUT, MPEG-4 MOV - AV (SVBS) composite / HDMI output (NTSC/PAL)
Audio: Built-in Microphone/Speaker (AAC)
Motion Detection: Yes
Shutter: Electronic shutter
Video Codec: H.264/MPEG4
Photo Res/Format: JPG w/ 5 Mega Pixels
Battery: 3.7V 250mAh (lasts 5-10 minutes without power source)
Ports: USB, HDMI, AV, and Micro SD card slotPackage Includes
Black Box G1WH Dash Camera
In-car charging cable
Swivel Suction Mount Bracket
HDMI cableWhat’s Needed
Micro SD Card
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: I was able to "reset" the unit and get the screen to go away after 3 minutes, however the "MASS STORAGE" issue still exists. I purchased another camera from SPYTEC and it looks and fits the windshield differently and there is no issue with the "MASS STORAGE" message, I believe the one from TeckLife is a different camera. There are differences in appearance between the two cameras. SPYTEC is all plastic at the mounting point and fits tight on the bracket, TECKLIFE has a metal piece underneath where the windshield mounts connects to the unit and always remains loose on the mount; to the point where it will not stay mounted. The firmware appears to be the same on both, the menus appear to be the same on both. The HD video appears to be the same quality on both; not sure if they are both using the Novatek NT96650 Chip. Also, the audio picks up the same on both; there are no low audio issues that other users have reported.
After receiving a camera from SPYTEC, which works right out of the box, I used the power cord from this camera and got the first camera from TECKLIFE to function properly. It turns out that the power cord is causing the issue. I contacted the seller and they are shipping a replacement cable from China. I will test the camera again with the new cable.
Seller shipped the wrong cable, rather than wait for another from China; which would push me past the returnable date, just going to return it to Amazon. I would suggest only buying this camera fulfilled by Amazon so you will have no issues returning it should something be wrong with it.
I did capture an owl right before it destroyed my windshield so that was nice.
G1W-H DASHCAM FEATURES
- up to 1080p video quality
- high quality audio recording
- motion sensor (which allows the camera to capture videos if it sees movement)
- wide angle (160°) lens
- MicroSDHC card slot that can read for up to 32GB memory cards (official information)
- night vision mode (allows you to capture HD videos during night time)
- internal battery which chargers from the car and allows you to record videos
without having the dash cam connected to a power supply at the same time
- variety of settings options that you can easily configure
SOME THINGS THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BUYING THIS DASH CAM
(1) 10 min videos (video + audio) in the best quality possible (1080p) are ~900MB.
That means that if you buy a 32GB MicroSDHC card, you would be able to record ~5.5 hours
of video WITHOUT having the dash cam to overwrite your old recordings.
(2) Just as mentioned above, in order to record videos with this dash cam, you would need
to purchase a MicroSDHC card of Class 10(for the best reading/writing speeds).
Here's the memory card that I've purchased: Transcend 32GB MicroSDHC Class10 UHS-1 Memory Card with Adapter 45 MB/s (TS32GUSDU1E)
(3) License plates are usually visible in ~16.4 feet (5 meters)
To see how this dash cam performs in real life, check out my video review!