Black & Decker Automatic Gizmo Grater
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy to clean
- Versatile storage on the wall,in a drawer or on the counter
- Ergonomically designed for easy comfortable use
- Includes fine-grating blade
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Black & Decker Automatic Gizmo Grater
CASO Germany MR 200 Multi Grater
Box Grater, 4-Sided Stainless Steel Large 10-inch Grater for Parmesan Cheese, Ginger, Vegetables by Spring Chef
Cuisinart CMG-20 Cordless Rechargeable Multi-Grater
Oster CG100 Electric Cheese Grater
Automatic Cheese Mill with Storage Containers
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.70|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Spring Chef||Amazon.com||Albooks4u||Countryside Closeouts|
Black & Decker GG100 Automatic Gizmo Grater
A must-have in today's kitchen!!
Black & Decker Cordless Gizmo Grater. Cordless freedom allows grating on top of your dish. Use the fine grating blade for Grates cheese, spices, citrus and more. Parts in contact with food are dishwasher safe. Versatile storage is perfect on the wall, in a drawer or on the counter.
* Easy to use design with the flip-top blade holder * Grates Cheese Citrus, Spices and More!! * Use right at the table
Top customer reviews
It looks good, has all the right blades but has too many flaws.
(1) Not enough power. If you try to grate anything other than a banana the Gizmo slows down and eventually stops.
(2) Awkward to use. It has two buttons so that if you are right handed or left, you have a button right under your thumb. But that is the only thing going for it. The grip is awkward and you are unable to hold the door closed, more about that later.
(3) You can't rest the grater on anything such as a bowl or plate because the chute would be blocked and nothing will come out. You have to hold it in mid air to use.
(4) The chute is too narrow. Cheese sticks in the passage way and has to be constantly cleaned out.
(5) The grater blade jams. The grater blade is easy to change but hinge is on the wrong end. It is at the top so when the blade moves up and down, it opens the bottom and jams. This is the best time to use it because now it has become a manual grater.
I could go on but don't be fooled, this is not worth the money and Black and Decker should be ashamed that their name is on the product.