Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,580 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,784 reviews
on May 17, 2017
Yes it's noisy as others have said but after returning from FL vacation with lots of citrus fruit it was well worth the reasonable price to juice and freeze my grapefruit and oranges. I recently did an entire bag of lemons ; you have to hold the fruit tightly to the juicer head but it produced a lot of juice and worked well.
on December 14, 2016
Even though this was not an expensive piece of equipment, I thought it would at least last for a year ... This one replaced an identical unit I purchased last December, 2015, as a Christmas Gift. It was used twice in the beginning of this year, 2016. I ran about 2 dozen oranges from our tree in the back yard into juice and then about 4 dozen small lemons off another tree we have for juice as well. Those two uses worked out ok, but I just tried using it again for oranges this time of the year and the gears got stripped... I wasn't pushing down hard on the orange half to strip the gears, so I'm not sure why that happened. Only because we have a tree now full or oranges and lemons did I buy the same item; this unit was very inexpensive. I'll be looking for a much better unit before the next season of oranges and lemons, one that has metal parts I guess and can stand up to running for an hour or two at a time. I will not buy this unit again.
on August 13, 2017
I really wanted to like this small, and convenient juicer, but I have a couple of comments after using it about 10 times. First of all, it looks very nice - out of the box. But when trying to juice large grapefruit or firm and juicy limes, if you press down on it hard, it starts reversing the other way and back and forth - very strange and inefficient. Plus, this juicer is very loud, so the loud noise was unexpected. I ended up going back to squeezing grapefruit and limes by hand - easier, quiet, and no mess to clean up.
on March 19, 2017
It worked great!.......for the first grapefruit half. Then it broke and the top wouldn't turn with even the lightest pressure. Cheap motor and/or gearing. Will be retiring it immediately.You get what you paid for. It broke after the first g
on February 23, 2017
Works very well. However it sounds like a freight train in the gear department. The cord is 27" long and I find it a bit short. It will not stretch far enough to have the juicer off the counter onto a slide out chopping board. I tried to get it apart to put some lubricant on the gears but it uses a very weird screw head and my bit driver head would not go down the hole under the foot pads. All in all it works fine. For a price under $15 it is good value if it lasts for a while. The strainer works well and the benefit I wanted was that it is able to hold plenty of juice without decanting till you are done juicing. I switched from a hand press unit to this one because I have a bumper crop of all types of citrus.

After using this little work horse for some time now, I have to upgrade it to 5 stars. I have juiced a hundred or more oranges and it just keeps on trucking. I just sent one to my brother for his birthday. This thing is a winner.
on July 6, 2017
I love this juicer! When I would use my old juicer, and I'd have to push on the orange halves to get all the juice out, the motor would stop and I'd have to leave some of the juice in the orange. With this juicer, if the motor was having to work to hard to juice the orange, and spinning would reverse directions, but never stop. I really liked this feature. It was also very easy to take apart and put together, and it was very easy to clean.
on June 22, 2017
I needed a new juicer and I loved the idea of this product. I used it successfully twice for orange juice, and then it stopped working properly. The auto-reverse feature sounds like a good idea but it isn't. It switches directions after a few seconds and won't do a full rotation most of the time. It will occasionally work on one half of an orange, but then goes back to switching directions constantly for the other half. I get frustrated and end up turning the orange on the reamer by hand (completely defeating the purpose of this product!) Lately, it has been changing direction and unscrewing itself from the base. I am looking for a new one right now that does not have the auto-reverse feature. The only things I like about this product is that it has a 34 ounce capacity and a lid.
on May 16, 2017
Had a serious craving for some fresh squeezed OJ like my mom used to make me. I have used this about 3 times and it does the job. I think there are probably betters ones out there but I won't be replacing this one any time soon. There is a pulp filter with adjustable settings depending on how much filter you like. It got stuck really bad one day somehow so while I was trying to adjust it, the little dial broke right off. I can still get it to move without it but it was kind of a bummer.
on July 5, 2017
It's too bad! this juicer has some great features and design but it is very flimsy. It became annoying to use it because of frequent stops and constantly click noise. I decided to get another citrus juicer that costs more the $ 150.00 but it's worth it! What a world of difference. Don't waste your money on cheap products, and look for more reliable and durable products. AND, unfortunately, that applies to most products made in China!
on August 3, 2017
It turns out I ordered the wrong thing. I thought it scrunched and not de-juiced. By that I mean, I thought I could throw a whole apple into the appliance and make apple juice. It is more designed for orange or lime juice. Since it didn't meet my needs, I donated it to charity so I can't give it a rating good or bad.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.