Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 26, 2012
All around great economical juicer.

Great for juicing all citrus fruits. The only downside is your hand does get sore of you do a lot of juicing, but other than that, its cheap and does the job well.
564 helpful votes
565 helpful votes
1111 comments|Report abuse
on November 10, 2017
Loved it at first than knew it wouldn't last. I picked over 60 lemons and the first 15 I did worked great.. I was pleased. Than I did another 15 a few days later and it was trying to decide which direction to go.. It went forward, than reverse. I wouldn't care if it did that and stayed like that but it was like a half seconds forward, half second backwards.. With that, I knew I had to return it especially when I gave it one more chance by doing 10 more lemons and it did the same.
on October 17, 2017
Wow! Seems like Black + Decker did their homework into what consumers wanted in a Juicer. Great power, easy clean up, dishwasher safe, works with small and large sized fruit, reaches total fruit 'meat', large and clear juice container with measurements, no seeds get into the juice, pulp and no pulp settings, doesn't move, nice color, not a lot of pressure required, and easy storage. Good job!
on May 16, 2017
Had a serious craving for some fresh squeezed OJ like my mom used to make me. I have used this about 3 times and it does the job. I think there are probably betters ones out there but I won't be replacing this one any time soon. There is a pulp filter with adjustable settings depending on how much filter you like. It got stuck really bad one day somehow so while I was trying to adjust it, the little dial broke right off. I can still get it to move without it but it was kind of a bummer.
VINE VOICEon May 29, 2014
I have been using this for a month now and really enjoy having a glass of fresh juice every morning that only takes a minute or two to produce and you don't sprain your wrist twisting the orange. You just hold the orange in place and the motor spins inside it.

Later: it lasted 11 months before it developed a grinding noise and rotated a little erratically. So I bought another one. I use it almost every day so 11 months seems worth it for what I paid, which was less than 20 dollars. Sixteen and change actually. And now I have duplicate top parts. I was kind of hoping they would have a new model out by now, but it was identical to last year's.
on March 4, 2016
Love it! Affordable and does the job. I make sure not to press too hard since it is plastic and I don't want to break/burn out the gears and motor in the process. I'd read other reviews where others had experienced it breaking, but knowing it's a lot of plastic, it just tells me you have to take it easy when pressing down.

I love that it comes with two sizes to work with since not all citrus are the same size. I end up using the larger one most of the time since it's easier to make more use of the orange (in my case).

Easy to clean with the removable parts. Love it and would recommend it for its price point.
2 helpful votes
on April 10, 2017
We love our citrus fruits and freshly squeezed grapefruits, oranges and lemon for breakfast and snacks are the best accompaniment to food. I would have given it 5 stars if you didn't have to clean up after using it 3 times in the row since the seeds get trapped in the sides near the central hole and makes this weird annoying noise.
on September 13, 2017
Absolute piece of CRAP! My last B&D juicer lasted over 10 years, juicing out hundreds of oranges and lemons each year. It processed at least 5,000 fruits. This new one would only juice in one direction, as the gears came stripped in the CW direction. After about 30 lemons, the CCW gears stripped too. What they make now is MUCH WORSE than what they used to make. The new one says, “Made in China”. Says it all.
on February 27, 2017
I think this is one of those "get what you pay for" things. It was cheap, yes. And it's not great. The pressure sensor that causes the juicer to spin when you press on it is very finicky and sticks and stops a lot. The first time we used it, it worked only intermittently. Pushing down on it does cause the motor to turn on, but it won't spin frequently. It takes a lot of tapping and repeated motions to get it to go sometimes.

That being said, the rough texture of the cones gets a ton of juice out of the fruit.

It's also hard to clean the base, which inevitably gets filthy because any juice or pulp that spills over gets into cracks on parts that cannot be submerged or washed easily.
on July 23, 2017
It's probably one of the worst kitchen products I have ever boughten. It worked great the first three times I used it to squeeze ten pounds of oranges and some grapefruit. After the third use it stopped working just as great. It still works somewhat but it does not squeeze all of the juice that it used to the first few times. Maybe 20% of the juice of an orange it squeezes, I had to go back to using my manual squeezer. I barely set the orange to be squeezed and it makes this horrific noise as if it's about to break. Never again, I'd say stick to manual squeezing it will save you money.
11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.