Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,622 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,834 reviews
on December 29, 2015
I have juiced on average 6 lemons and limes every day for nearly a year. The most at one time maybe 20. I like the feature of
2 separate sizes of cones, one for bigger fruit such as grapefruit, but normally use the smaller one. The only problems I ever ran into were
when I didn't clean it well enough with hot water after use. If you let the parts get sticky, it can cause problems. But since I learned that lesson,
it has given trouble-free use, and that is all I can ask for. It was a good price as well, but all I care about is that it works every time I need it.

****UPDATE 8/18/2017*****
It started malfunctioning after a few months after my review, sounds like a gear is stripped. It isn't worth the hassle to box it up
and send it back since I live far from a post office and it was only $16 in the first place.
on February 23, 2017
Works very well. However it sounds like a freight train in the gear department. The cord is 27" long and I find it a bit short. It will not stretch far enough to have the juicer off the counter onto a slide out chopping board. I tried to get it apart to put some lubricant on the gears but it uses a very weird screw head and my bit driver head would not go down the hole under the foot pads. All in all it works fine. For a price under $15 it is good value if it lasts for a while. The strainer works well and the benefit I wanted was that it is able to hold plenty of juice without decanting till you are done juicing. I switched from a hand press unit to this one because I have a bumper crop of all types of citrus.

After using this little work horse for some time now, I have to upgrade it to 5 stars. I have juiced a hundred or more oranges and it just keeps on trucking. I just sent one to my brother for his birthday. This thing is a winner.
on July 6, 2017
I love this juicer! When I would use my old juicer, and I'd have to push on the orange halves to get all the juice out, the motor would stop and I'd have to leave some of the juice in the orange. With this juicer, if the motor was having to work to hard to juice the orange, and spinning would reverse directions, but never stop. I really liked this feature. It was also very easy to take apart and put together, and it was very easy to clean.
on May 16, 2017
Had a serious craving for some fresh squeezed OJ like my mom used to make me. I have used this about 3 times and it does the job. I think there are probably betters ones out there but I won't be replacing this one any time soon. There is a pulp filter with adjustable settings depending on how much filter you like. It got stuck really bad one day somehow so while I was trying to adjust it, the little dial broke right off. I can still get it to move without it but it was kind of a bummer.
on July 5, 2017
It's too bad! this juicer has some great features and design but it is very flimsy. It became annoying to use it because of frequent stops and constantly click noise. I decided to get another citrus juicer that costs more the $ 150.00 but it's worth it! What a world of difference. Don't waste your money on cheap products, and look for more reliable and durable products. AND, unfortunately, that applies to most products made in China!
on August 3, 2017
It turns out I ordered the wrong thing. I thought it scrunched and not de-juiced. By that I mean, I thought I could throw a whole apple into the appliance and make apple juice. It is more designed for orange or lime juice. Since it didn't meet my needs, I donated it to charity so I can't give it a rating good or bad.
VINE VOICEon May 29, 2014
I have been using this for a month now and really enjoy having a glass of fresh juice every morning that only takes a minute or two to produce and you don't sprain your wrist twisting the orange. You just hold the orange in place and the motor spins inside it.

Later: it lasted 11 months before it developed a grinding noise and rotated a little erratically. So I bought another one. I use it almost every day so 11 months seems worth it for what I paid, which was less than 20 dollars. Sixteen and change actually. And now I have duplicate top parts. I was kind of hoping they would have a new model out by now, but it was identical to last year's.
on January 7, 2017
The cap to hold down the 1/2-cut citrus doesn't work, and the pulp-restrictor is really just eh -- keeps sliding open or shut, BUT, if you have a LOT of citrus to squeeze & don't mind holding the fruit, get it.

I like the easy-pour container -- comes off the motor-base, and it all goes in the (top shelf) dishwasher. Another feature: when you stop pressing, and then press again, the motor reversed twist -- gets more out. There are two different sizes of caps to do small and large citrus.
on March 22, 2017
This product is super noisy and I fight with it because it keeps stalling - getting stuck - while juicing. I'm stuck with it because I don't have the box but I actually hate it. I had my previous one by another manufacturer for over 20 years and I loved it but they quit making it. Boo hoo!
on June 28, 2017
I would give this 0 stars if I could. I was on vacation and the house we rented had one of these. I was making homemade margaritas and thought it was the greatest invention ever, so I was excited to order my own. Well, the one in the vacation house must have been an original because it was way sturdier than what I received. The juicer I received didn't work if you actually put pressure on it. Which is key to juicing a lime successfully. I had to resort to unplugging it and manuallly juicing them, since I didn't have a backup plan to juice three bags of limes. Took forever and was incredibly frustrating. I threw it out after since it wasn't even worth shipping back.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.