- Series: Black & Decker Complete Guide
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Cool Springs Press (March 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1589235193
- ISBN-13: 978-1589235199
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.6 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,081,508 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #179 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Decks & Patios
- #717 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > Outdoor & Recreational Areas
- #1130 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > Garden Design
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Black & Decker The Complete Guide to Garden Walls & Fences: Improve Backyard Environments -Enhance Privacy & Enjoyment -Define Space & Borders (Black & Decker Complete Guide) Paperback – March 1, 2010
"Neverworld Wake" by Marisha Pessl
Read the absorbing new psychological suspense thriller from acclaimed New York Times bestselling author Marisha Pessl. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Philip Schmidt (Golden, CO) is an avid environmentalist and a home improvement expert who has written many successful DIY books, including Build Your Kids a Treehouse, The Complete Guide to Patios, and The Complete Guide to Contemporary Sheds. He lives in Golden, CO
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After looking through the pages and reading a bit, I would rate this book at four stars. It is a great overview with nice photos, however if your looking for details or engineering type guidelines for your project you'll need additional resources. If you have a backyard project and you're not sure where to start, this book can give you some great ideas and instructions.