- Series: Black & Decker Complete Photo Guide
- Hardcover: 560 pages
- Publisher: Creative Publishing international (February 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1589234529
- ISBN-13: 978-1589234529
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.4 x 11.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 37 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,005,350 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #533 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > Outdoor & Recreational Areas
- #538 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Carpentry
- #883 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Home Repair
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Black & Decker The Complete Photo Guide to Home Improvement: More Than 200 Value-adding Remodeling Projects (Black & Decker Complete Photo Guide) Hardcover – February 1, 2009
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This comprehensive manual is an update to the 2005 edition. Some new materials, like bamboo flooring, have been added, and outdated materials have been dropped. If you need a comprehensive manual on the topic, this will do nicely. -- Library Journal, June 2009
In which denim-clad men and work-booted, pony-tailed, mom-jean-wearing women measure, fix, and construct various aspects of homes. Coverage of the entire home, from attic to basement, are illustrated well enough to make a grown man drool. From installing a new vanity to a sleeper floor in the basement, this offers enough instruction to step you through the major operations of each project, but watch out—it does not deal with covering everything that can (and will) go wrong or be freaky with your miserable excuse for a house. From installing metal ceilings to ceramic tile to three ways (three way switches, you filthy-minded galoot!), it’s all here. Other topics to pique your dude radar: installing wallboard. Bullnose edging. Installing an undersink garbage disposal. It might as well be a picture of Jessica Simpson—you can’t look away, can you? - Library Journal, April 1, 2010
About the Author
Dozens of top-level home improvement writers, editors, and technical experts, guided by the editors of Creative Publishing international, contributed to this landmark book.