Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,721 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,933 reviews
on August 10, 2017
I purchased this product from Amazon, not a third party, and it was supposed to be new. I received an obviously opened box, blade stickers were not where they belonged, and the packaging was a mess. There was food on some of the parts. I wasn't happy but figured if it was in good enough shape, I could wash it. Turns out, the thing doesn't even power on. I'm very disappointed with Amazon. I'm not the only customer that received a used, food-covered item when it was supposed to be new. Returning now and have to wait a week for a supposedly new one to be in stock. May update my review if I actually get a new replacement.
on April 18, 2014
So sad that I didn't order one of these sooner. Took me a minute to make sure the blades were on correctly etc. What I do like about it is that it does not chop/shred etc until all is in locked position. The instructions are way easy to follow. This is fantastic! Used it for the first time to make my red cabbage red wine vinaigrette salad. Worked perfect and easy to clean. Please be cautious with the blades they are way sharp! The chopper one sliced off my thumb nail after a manicure and I was not happy.
on February 25, 2017
Great machine ,small ez to use n reasonably priced ....Used it once will come in handy for sure
on November 21, 2016
Love it! I use it to make peanut butter and it works fast and does a wonderful job!
on April 2, 2015
A bit on the loud side, but absolutely great for slicing, dicing, and chopping! The blade is very, very sharp and must be handled with a lot of care. It cleans very easily and isn't hard to take apart or set up. The suction pads on the bottom are pretty strong and can be a bit hard to un-stick at times. My only complaint is I was hoping to use it to make nut butter as well, but it takes a lot of time and heats up quite a bit. Other than that it handles everything great!
on July 10, 2013
I bought this about two months ago and could not be more pleased. So far it has been able to tackle every thing I have thrown at it, which has been a considerable amount considering it has only been two months. It even admirably took whole hazelnuts and turned them to butter, it took a little time and since I got impatient it was not quite as smooth as some store bought hazelnut butter, but great considering this is only a $30 food processor.
It has suction cup feet which some people claim to be annoying to move it, however mine don't even work. I don't consider this to be bad as the processor has never once moved while grinding any way.
I have never used the slicer so I can't say if it is any good.
Other people claimed it to be extremely loud. It makes noise, yes, but it is no louder than the average blender or vacuum. What else would you expect from such a powerful machine? If you can't handle the noise from a blender or vacuum, then you probably shouldn't be using a food processor.
Overall this is a wonderful product, especially when you consider the price. I would recommend it and would buy it again.
on June 19, 2017
Worked great. Awesome price too!
on December 7, 2013
This Black & Decker food processor is working perfectly for us--chopping, dicing, grating, etc.--and it's transformed the way we cook, we're lots more adventuresome now. Yes, it's loud, but no louder than I expected. It's not hard to assemble, especially after reading the very helpful "Why it doesn't work" review from Lakegirl which is currently on the first page of product reviews. It comes apart and cleans surprisingly easily, it has a very effective nonslip base as a safety feature, and it makes what could be tedious meal preparations simple and fast. I wasn't sure how much I would use a food processor so I didn't want to buy one of the more expensive ones. Since this one works so well I'm doubly glad I chose this model.

I'll put a link to Lakegirl's helpful review in the comment section in case it moves from the first page. Reading it really helped with our initial set up.
on January 9, 2015
I bought my Black & Decker food processor in October 2013, used it today for probably the 200th time, and I still love it so much that I had to come on and write a review. This was such an affordable item for my kitchen and I like it a lot better than my mom's (much more expensive) Cuisinart brand version. I'm not sure exactly which model she has, and it is quiet, but it's heavy, awkward to assemble, and is a HUGE pain to take apart if you need to clean or take the blade off to get food out.

My B&D does the trick every time, is light and easy to store, has suction cup feet so it's not sliding all over, and is incredibly easy to assemble, disassemble, and clean.

As others have mentioned, it is loud, but that's the only drawback (and honestly, not that big a deal - odds are you'll only be processing for a handful of minutes anyway).
on July 31, 2015
For the price, this thing cannot be beat! ! It doesn't have all the fancy options, just an on and off. But it works amazing! It is quieter than m [st food processors I have tries. The directions are confusing about which way the optional blades go. But a little testing helped. Would buy this tune after time !