Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: White|Style Name: 1.5 Cup Capacity|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,342 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,600 reviews
on December 5, 2016
Nice small electric chopper for dicing vegetables, and the price was perfect. I would recommend this to someone who wants to save some time preparing dinner for one or two people.
on March 20, 2017
This is way too tiny to use. It's only 4 inches across the top. You have to cut the food into tiny pieces just to fit them into the bowl. Chops only the food near the bottom of the bowl so you end up taking it apart and putting it together way too many times and end up slicing your finger badly on the incredibly sharp blade anyway.
on January 7, 2017
I actually really like this item. It's wonderful at chopping up onions with no tears. However, the little part on the lid that snaps into place, enabling it to turn on, broke off, so it's useless now. I've only had it a little over 1 year. When it worked it was great, but not too cool to break so soon.
on June 27, 2017
Amazing handy chopper of onions and other vegetables (not carrots). Quick, light weight, excellent little engine. Easy to clean. I gave it as a present.
on January 2, 2017
lasted a little over a year at occasionally chopping nuts not much
on April 15, 2017
This thing is loud, louder than my 7-cup food processor. It chops onions ok but with garlic and ginger they stay chunky. My parents have the 1990s version of this and theirs still work and is quieter than mine. This version is not great.
on August 4, 2017
It is smaller than the impression I got from the photos. I intended to replace my old and smaller food chopper. It turned out that this product is still smaller. So I am keeping both the old and new units in my kitchen. Well, I wish I had checked the size carefully before my purchase.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2015
I had an earlier version of this product and used it a lot until the tabs broke off and it wouldn't engage. I reordered this to process a case of large chunked wet cat food that I bought by accident and cat wouldn't eat unless it was puréed...this model is extremely difficult to use for the following reasons: if the blade isn't all the way down flush with bottom, it won't close, but as soon as I add or work,multiple tries needed to align base to notch, lid to contact spot. Slippery to get hand hold, need strong hand grip to rotate it to the "snap", on off button hard to push with one finger, have to use the heel of my hand. This is $10 of daily aggravation I didn't need. As soon as I use up the chunked cat food, I will be donating this chopper to Goodwill.
on August 9, 2017
It does the job while taking up little space. Buyer beware of your looking to use processor for large quantities like freezer jam spend the extra money for a larger size. It takes a little time to get use to put the pieces in the right spot to make it start. It's does the job well:)
on June 2, 2016
This machine was great while it lasted but I'm sorry to say a small piece of the lid broke off within three months and now the entire machine does not work because that piece must click into place for the machine to run. This is the second time we bought this machine and the first one broke within 1.5 years so they're not made to last very long. I looked into buying a replacement lid but Black N Decker's website says that part is obsolete even though I only bought the machine three months ago. Although it's not an expensive machine, I'd rather have one that lasts. They are a great appliance -- small so it sits on our countertop and gets used daily for small jobs like chopping garlic, ginger, and blending my toddler's food. I'll be looking for another mini processor but this time I want to find a brand that holds up better to the test of time.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.