Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: White|Style Name: 1.5 Cup Capacity|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,407 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,674 reviews
on August 6, 2017
This is a nice unit. Chops well and the way it works by pressing the lid handle down is clever. It is also cat proof unless you just let it lying around which is good. I have two crazy kitties and I wouldn't want them to get hurt. They eat my pills if I leave the cap off and they get all goofy. This chopper is well worth the 15 bucks or so.
on June 25, 2017
Seems like a toy. I purchased a Black & Decker small food processor that lasted 30 years till I dropped it and broke off the activation pin. This doesn't come anywhere near the quality of that unit. The chopping blade attachment looks cheesy.
on May 22, 2017
Good little machine. Use it a lot. Oddly difficult to figure out how to use first time or two -- maybe it's just me, I've never had a food processor before -- but once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze. Works well, easy to clean. Perfect for a small bachelor kitchen.
on May 13, 2017
Stainless very sharp cutting blades and easy clean up are big factors in giving this five stars. The power cord is a little clumsy, wish it was coiled instead of straight "lamp cord". Great for making salsa or chopping dried fruits and almonds,etc.
on September 23, 2017
I purchased this a year ago and it just died on me. Totally not working. Only one year I cant buy it again and use it a year and have it die again. very dissapointed Black and Decker has a good reputation. Not any more. It is true it does take too much time to get it started always lining up everything perfect. Who needs that. No I am going to shop somewhere locally so I can bring it back to them when it doesn't work.
on March 10, 2017
it works well, BUT, i find it takes me forever just to get it lined up and locked. It is sometimes so frustrating that i just bought another one from a different company. Putting this one away for emergency only
on June 10, 2016
I add garlic to pretty much every dinner I make and this makes chopping up a bunch of garlic SO easy. You just throw the garlic in, give it a few pulses, then pour the chopped garlic from the plastic container into your wok or wherever. Want to chop it up really fine? Then turn it on for ~10 seconds. Want the pieces a bit larger? Then 5 seconds will do it. After you're done, throw the blade and the plastic container into the dishwasher and you're done.
on July 4, 2016
I've bought Black & Decker products for years and they have always been excellent quality. Not this time. I received two choppers which I was not expecting. One was in a regular B & D box that looked like it had been taped more than once. When I opened it I knew that it had been returned before. When I plugged it in it was hard to start & it ran so ragged that it sounded like it was about to come apart. Not going to use that one. The second chopper was in a white box, factory packaging and the first time I pushed the button down it stuck on something & wouldn't come back up. A great bargain doesn't mean much if it doesn't work. Guess I'll try a different brand.
on August 1, 2016
I liked it just fine until it broke. I got this at the end of December last year and have used it less than twice a week since then. The small piece on the lid that tells the unit that the cover is on (and therefore OK to turn on) broke off. There's no way to fix it...and now no way to use it.
on June 30, 2017
Good little unit but no safety features like the old one had.....