BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

BLACK+DECKER 1.5-Cup Electric Food Chopper, White, HC306C
Color: White|Style Name: 1.5 Cup Capacity|Change

on September 6, 2017
Review Updated!!

We had the old version for several years that took one too many trips thru the dishwasher and starting to develop lots of little cracks in the lid and container. Being satisfied with that unit, I bought a second one of the old version. Unfortunately, the unit broke almost immediately and I posted a one star review. Much to my surprise, B&D contacted me and reminded me of my TWO YEAR WARRANTY and promptly arranged shipment of the new version chopper! WOW!! I still can't believe the excellent customer service it took to notice my post and quickly resolve my issue! Kudos B&D!!

OK, so is the NEW version really that good? YES! The cup has ribs which fit into slots in the base of the chopper. No more twisting the cup onto base. The chopper blades are more offset and the shaft has little wings that move around the food being chopped. It does a really nice job on small items like garlic and peanuts. The top lid also now just fits in place; no more twisting the lid and trying to lock it in place. The new lid also acts as the switch to activate the chopper. B&D did a really nice job with the redesign; this is MUCH quicker & easier to use!
on September 20, 2017
I go through choppers like this bi yearly. I use them a lot and most won't hold up. I'd never purchased one made by Black and Decker before but since they made my power drill, I figured I would give it a try. Hasn't broken yet and I've had this one a little less than a year. It is efficient and easy to clean. I don't know what else you would want or need in a chopper. Mostly, my concern has always been whether it would get perfectly clean, even in the dishwasher.
on October 2, 2017
Bought Black & Decker again because loved my old one HOWEVER this one has problem: the cutter attachment is not sealed from the good i.e., blending any LIQUID means the food/liquid gets under and into the cone and spills out onto the unit and your counter if you lift the cutting segment out with liquid still in it and is VERY difficult to clean. Great for grinding dry things like nuts but DON'T BUY THIS MODEL if you plan to use it for anything liquid!
on November 21, 2016
  Very small.
But usable and good enough for what I need in my daily cooking.
And because of how small it is, I don't know how long it will last.
I guess time will tell.
on October 21, 2017
This Item cost me $10. I have the Ultra Bullet ... I have the Ninja Blender ..... I have a vitamix ... but this 10 dollar (yep .. 10 dollar) baby is what I use the most. I make hummus, peanut butter acai bowls and banana ice cream (made out of frozen bananas) ..... and it's a jiffy to clean (which is why I prefer it). I have to admit, I expected it to break after the first few uses, but this thing is a little powerhouse .... Gets some used to putting the top on perfect or it won't start, but that's for your safety.

BTW: Did I mention the free shipping ?
on October 20, 2017
I purchased this to chop up my dog's hard food because he eats too fast and tries to put too much in his mouth at once. At first it worked great but then one day I could not get it to work. I tried unplugging it and then plugging it back in and it worked again. Ever since, it is necessary for me to unplug it every once and a while to get it to work. Minor irritation as long as it keeps working.
on May 22, 2017
Good little machine. Use it a lot. Oddly difficult to figure out how to use first time or two -- maybe it's just me, I've never had a food processor before -- but once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze. Works well, easy to clean. Perfect for a small bachelor kitchen.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 10, 2017
I feel like I really have to struggle with this thing to get it to make guacamole. It's small and highly inexpensive, so for some it's probably worth the battle, but I ended up buying a larger one.
on June 6, 2014
I was looking for something small to grind up vegetables for my dog to add to his food this is perfect very powerful and makes it so much easier then slicing , Since my dogs vet put him on a diet he needs mostly vegetables put he was not eating them unless I cut them up real small. He is missing some teeth and he is a small dog so I needed a way to get these vegetables into his food this did it
even grinds up chicken or beef so he can eat it LOVE LOVE LOVE this machine
on September 26, 2017
If this is the improved version I’d hate to see its predecessor. Lid easily cracks. Worst of all the blade isn’t reversible and is unable to chop anything finely - it just ends up stuck to the sides.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse