Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

BLACK+DECKER 1.5-Cup Electric Food Chopper, White, HC306C
Color: White|Style Name: 1.5 Cup Capacity|Change

on December 16, 2017
It does chop, and it chops very well. But the unit itself is very buggy. The lid can be frustrating. I am used to using it but I still have to constantly mess with it to make sure that its locked so it will chop. I also have to move the cord on mine until I hit the sweet spot where it will turn on so the connection must be bad. So, its ok, but just ok.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on July 7, 2017
Much smaller than expected. Has room to chop half an onion.
Broke after 3rd time I used it and i was only blending eggs with a small amount of flour.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 1, 2017
This is barely acceptable. Would have liked to pay a bit more and get an appliance that was manufactured with more quality in mind.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 12, 2014
...it does fine in the kitchen...BUT...do not expect it to last through its first year! I have had many now...and I love to use them for those small chopping jobs...it will work great...as long as it lasts! IF you look for something you need (like I do) that you do and will use on a daily basis...I tell you...this one will not last either! IT might last longer then a year if you only use it maybe ones or twice a week...or every two weeks...BUT do not expect it to last a year...most of them brake down within the first 6-9 months...! I stopped counting how many I have gone through_and I tried them (almost) all figuring... why get something expensive if it does not last anyhow! ITS something cheap - quick to buy when the pocket is not exactly giving away much...BUT...in the end...I think it will pay off the get something more expensive that offers quality in the product and time to last a little longer! I say...I will get something more expensive next time...it will pay off in the end!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 24, 2015
Dont buy this blender unless you are a weight lifter. It takes a lot of hand strenth to close and open the lid and even more to remove the cup for cleaning. So if you have any rheumatism in your hands this is not the blender for you even though it does a good job of chopping. Also for extented chopping needs you must keep continual pressure on the start button. Other blands have a hold feature. I would not buy this model.
on February 12, 2016
I am really eyeing for one like this! As a mother who loves to cook I want everything to be easy to help me consume and manage my time at its best. This one arrived today and I just can't wait to use it! The price and brand attracts me more, I even save it for later in case it may change price, and so it does. I plugged it, the button is so easy to use, don't forget to wash it before the first use. AND BLADES ARE TOO SHARP! PLEASE BE CAREFUL! I just hope they include an extra blades, but since its too sharp, I guess it will last longer! I would love to give one of this for my mom!
on December 15, 2014
I'd wanted one of these for years and I really do love to use it. It's very handy if you're chopping fairly small quantities. I do notice that I end up with quite a size difference so stopping and mixing is a necessity. Is great for most everything I make but if you have a huge family and make big quantities go with something bigger!
on June 24, 2017
Great little kitchen gadget! I bought it to make baby food for my daughter and it works great to make veggie/fruit purée! Absolutly Loves it!
on October 15, 2016
This chopper doesn't work near as well as the one I was replacing. There is something different in the design, causing the food to not cycle. I mainly use this for onions, and it turned the ones at the bottom to mush, and left big chunks on top. So disappointing. It did work acceptably for carrots.
on June 29, 2017
It's small but I love it!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.