Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 11, 2017
OEM replacement battery for the Black & Decker SS-12 cordless drill.
Seller priced this item fairly, shipped it quickly, and it arrived in great shape.
Battery is rugged, reliable and well-designed 1.5 AmpHour Ni-Cad power pack.
It comes with an orange safety cap that snaps over the terminals. Its a good idea to keep this cap on the battery, when its not in the drill or the charger, to avoid accidentally discharging the battery.
on April 16, 2017
Over time I've purchased several for use when I have 'helpers' over so we all have a battery and drill, plus a spare. I have three drills I've also bought over the years and all still work. The local stores no longer carry this size battery, and the local B&D store closed years ago,so I shop Amazon.
on October 7, 2017
This charger fit my drill but would not retain much of a charge. It was not worth buying another battery and too long had passed to return it. I ended up getting rid of that drill. :(
on November 4, 2017
Fit as expected, holds a charge nicely. Once we realized the problem with the drill was the battery pack, this purchase saved us from having to buy a whole new drill.
on March 24, 2017
Very pleased with the fast replacement with the new battery. Your service with this and some other products I've returned earn our patronage and will continue to do so.
on May 30, 2017
As advertised.
on December 14, 2017
Good value. Husband ordered it to get his drill working again, and it worked for a while before the drill stopped working all together.
on October 20, 2013
I'm a simple homeowner who maybe uses the drill/screwdriver to which this battery attaches once a month. But when I do get inspired to do handy work around the house it would be nice to pull on the trigger and have power. The first time I used the drill with this new battery it worked just fine. The second time, however, not at all and today, after letting it recharge for 24 hours still nothing. So until I find something that retains a charge its back to using the tools that my grandfather and his grandfather used.
on June 8, 2017
Purchased this battery and charger as a set they both work very well
on May 23, 2014
The battery works fine. I purchased this to replace an old one I had burned out by leaving on the charger for too long (pre auto-shutoff recharger). I'm careful not to let that happen again, and expect this to work for several years of use.