Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 22, 2013
Our 4 year old grandson is very into building things because he sees his dad and granddad building things. He has played with all the tools, loaded tools onto the carpenter's belt to go to work with his granddad, and has pretend built lots of cool things for the house.
The hard hat wouldn't stay on him so my husband drilled a little hole in each side of the hat to attach a piece of elastic. I made the elastic just long enough to go under his chin and now the hat stays on better.
on February 19, 2013
Overall it is great! My grandson loves it.
the only problem that I have with it is the Hat!
It is totally ridiculous! It doesn't stay on, not
deep enough! For any size head! Just poorly
designed! Its a great step stool :(!
Every time he puts it on he spends 5 minutes trying to get it to stay on!
on December 13, 2013
My lil guy loves his tool set. hes always trying to help me when I get my tool out so wanted him to have his own set. The only downfall is the hardhat that comes with the set doesnt have anything to help make it adjustable for his head. its so big it just falls right off.
on January 5, 2012
The toy tools them self are what u would expect, however the belt is useless, it is flimsy and would be very frustrating to a 3 year old..the stuff falls out, some stuff doesnt fit ( I tried to get the stuff into the belt and it fell out)..I wont even give this to my grandson...i will sew him another one that he can put his toy tools in.
on January 23, 2013
I ordered this for my nephew for his birthday. He's really in to tools and he loved this. I can't contest to the longitude of the pieces but his dad & mom haven't said anything so I assume that it's lasted well.
on January 7, 2014
If the "hard hat" didn't crack in pieces, would have given it a perfect rating. My son plays with his tool belt and tools daily. Loves it
on January 16, 2013
everything looked like dad's and he loved it! the tool belt's fake suede and the tape measure are so realistic too.the little hard hat could use a strap though to keep it on his head.
on March 13, 2015
it was great
on January 30, 2013
Worth the price, all pieces are lasting and was well worth the money. Shipped quickly and received sooner then expected
on August 18, 2012
My son got these from his grandpa and loves them. I have had to hold back certain pieces of the product as he grows into them, but this set was not meant for a toddler and therefore that is certainly not a factor in my review.

He loves putting on the hat, but it isn't deep enough to stay on his head. The tool belt is mostly to wear, since the tools don't really fit into it, but he doesn't want them in it anyway so I am not overly bothered by that. He uses the saw, measuring tape, level, clamp, and nails/screws more than anything else.

He combined this with a Caterpillar tool set that came with a ride-on toy so that he has a toolbox and is a happy camper.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.