Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 21, 2016
My 2.5 year old LOVES this set! He got a tool bench AND a tool box for Christmas, and since a couple of the tools had broken, we got this as a potty training prize to replace some. They have held up great so far - even through a spiteful cat peeing on them (and having to give them a thorough cleansing!). Would definitely recommend these!
One person found this helpful
on January 3, 2017
The "working drill" is not battery operated, as I was expecting for a set like this. Instead it is mechanized as the drill winds back and forth with the pull of the trigger.
on January 26, 2016
Great assortment of tools. Now our girl can run to her workbench and grab the appropriate tool when she sees mommy working. She loves this set, especially the drill and the saw. Would have loved to get the set with the toolbox, but it was not available when we needed it, so we made a cardboard toolbox.
on December 31, 2015
Bought for a gift for a friend of my daughter's. Was a little surprised with the drill. Didn't make much noise and just sort of twisted slightly with the press of the button. Lots of pieces that he was unsure what to do with. Probably should have upgraded to something a little better quality.
on July 20, 2017
Terrible quality. Drill is manual not battery operated
on December 12, 2012
I bought the tool bench for my daughter from Wal*mart, and the pieces to this tool set fit PERFECTLY into the non name brand bench! My daughter ADORES these tool. She uses them EVERYDAY. She is a bit of a tom-boy but this is great for boy, or girl!!! I love this set, and bought another one as a gift for a friends son. I would recomend this for any little builder that has an interest in tools. ALSO, my daughter is almost 2. Its GREAT for the price as well!
on May 9, 2014
Our son is 2 years old and loves these tools! We were doing some remodeling work in our house and thought he needed something that would make him feel included. This did the trick and get played with quite often.

We bought the Stanley STST13011 12.5-Inch Toolbox to hold them all and it works great!
on May 2, 2017
Great tool set for my son, he loves all the different types of tools. And a great value
on February 3, 2017
Perfect for my 2 yr. old grandson. He loves it. Now he can have tools "just like dad".
on January 2, 2017
Already trying to take his truck apart, he will have a blast playing with these tools
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.