Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Black & Decker PP360 Cordless 4-4/5-Volt Screwdriver with Rotating Drive
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on December 9, 2009
I have always used old fashioned elbow grease but when I caught this on sale I decided to give it a try. It works very well. I only have 3 complaints.
1. There is no way to store the extra bit on the drill. I had to tape 1 bit to it.
2. There are only 2 bits. I knew this when I ordered it though. I solved this problem by buying a set of bits that will fit the device and they are in a carrying case which also gives me a solution to problem number 1.
3. The battery doesn't seem to hold the charge over long periods of non-use. Plug it in to charge the night before you will want to start a project or work with it plugged in.

My Dad used to have a cordless screwdriver many years ago which was nigh on useless after 2 screws and that is why I waited so long to buy one. Even with the above complaints I am very satisfied with my purchase and recommend its purchase. It seemed to have plenty of power to do what I needed and did not run out of power before the job was done.
on September 20, 2009
I have a Denali rechargeable screwdriver set which I like, but the screwdriver doesn't have much power. This one beats it hands-down. The rotating drive feature works fine, but I haven't found a situation where it makes much difference. The important thing for me is that the screwdriver is powerful enough for my home maintenance work, and it is comfortable to use. I am very pleased with it.
on October 5, 2008
Excellent product, even my wife uses it and loves it! Saves me a lot of hassle pulling out the big drill. Love the versatile adjustable drive head, I have actually used it hanging cornice boards for my wife. Worked exactly as promised.
on February 3, 2013
This is a very versatile tool. I previously had one and it died. I was told that it was designed to be thrown away because B & D did not provide a replacement battery. This was a lie. The batteries can be replaced. Why is this important? Because it extends the life of the tool almost indefinately. According to the folks at Battery Plus not only can the batteries be replaced but replaced with a more powerful battery. One that gives this "little feller" a bit more "kick"(torque). Oh well...live and learn!

These are becoming very rare. If you are thinking of getting one...act fast.
on September 13, 2009
I rate this 3 star because it runs out of battery if I just leave it alone and not used for a week and it takes 16 or so hrs to fully charge. Although, it is very useful gadget for the price but it could be better. I bought extra attachments to this at home depot for $19.00 it was worth it, got all kinds of drill bits and all kinds of screw driver extension.
on March 15, 2010
Works OK. The direction button is easily hit to the neutral position. The rotating head feature is great for straight driving in close spaces, like inside cabinets and under countertops. Battery does not hold charge between uses so keep it plugged in for constant use or charge 12 hours before planned usage. Shop for best price. $32.00 is a bit high
on March 15, 2009
I bought this little gem when my old cordless driver died (dead battery)..This one works as advertised...You can't expect it to screw something through cement, but if you have (or better yet, your wife has) a project around the house, this driver will more than likely do the job...Caution should be used and not use this product under water or while eating a piece of kielbassa..If you plan on drinking more than 6-10 beers, then it would probably be a good idea to set the driver down until you sleep it off.
55 comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2009
I am a hotel engineer. I can just keep the B&D in my pocket and take care of many jobs quickly and easily without going back to the shop for big one.
on May 19, 2013
This was a replacement for one I already had but for which the charger was missing. It is exactly what I expected and arrived sooner than I expected. I like it.
on September 29, 2010
Seems to be a good product, has power and reasonable longevity. I like the rotating segments to the drill bit drive. That deals with a number of close quarter screwdriving situations.

Only gripe- It doesn't have a storage slot for the other supplied bit. This is a problem because the bit acceptor is not deep enough to securely take a double ended phillips/slotted bit (like my ancient, deceased B&D screwdriver!). It seems like I'm always switching between phillips and slotted bits. Now I have to put in the other bit and do something with the one I'm not using. Put it in a pocket and forget to store it with the drill? Or, rubberband it to the screwdriver handle - the current solution. Probably only an issue for someone who doesn't strap on a toolbelt for tasks.