Black & Decker EK 700 Slice Right Electric Knife
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 9” Offset Serrated Blades - The stainless steel blades saw rapidly and evenly through meats, breads, craft foam and more! 7 ½” of the blades are serrated with an additional 1 ½” tang before the plastic allow for up to 9” of carving
- Comfort Grip Handle - The ergonomic handle is engineered to increase comfort and control during slicing
- Dishwasher-Safe Parts - The removable blades are dishwasher-safe for fast and easy cleanup
- Safety Lock Button - Get peace of mind with the lock button, which prevents the knife from turning on while it’s plugged in
- Blade Release Button - One press of the blade release button unlocks the blades for easy removal
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Black & Decker EK 700 Slice Right Electric Knife
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2.75 x 12.38 x 3.25 in||4 x 12 x 5.5 in||3.1 x 11.8 x 5.8 in||3.8 x 11.3 x 2.6 in||3.2 x 6.9 x 13.4 in||4.21 x 11.61 x 3.19 in|
Slicing is simple with the BLACK+DECKER Comfort Grip 9” Electric Knife. From carving meat, to slicing bread, to cutting foam for craft projects—this knife makes quick work of it all. The 9” stainless steel blades snap securely into place and an intuitive trigger turns the knife on and off. Wrist fatigue is minimized thanks to the Comfort Grip handle, which features a comfortable, ergonomic design. Plus, cleanup is a breeze—just hit the blade release button and lay the blades flat on the top rack of your dishwasher. They’ll be ready to go for your next project.
Top customer reviews
I do a ton of grilling and smoking of meat in the summer for family barbecues. I bought this electric knife for a BBQ rib competition. It may have help me come in first place in judging for appearance. It cut cleanly which helped with the overall appearance of my ribs. I really wish I would have purchased this sooner.
The handle is made of a good quality plastic. I actually dropped it while cutting my ribs and it was fine and in good working order. The blades are nice and sharp. Its much easier to use than a standard knife.
I was so busy during the competition to get pictures of it. However I was able to get some with my leftover winning ribs the next day. Check out the pics below.
Thank you for offering your feedback regarding your Black+Decker Electric Knife. We're sorry to hear that your blades stopped moving after several uses. Your knife has a two year warranty, and we'd like to find you a remedy for this issue. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference ID number 41263760 so we can better assist you. We look forward to hearing from you, Robert Kafka.
First time I had used it. Can't return it because it was 45 days ago when I ordered it.
Thank you for your feedback regarding your Black + Decker Electric Knife. We are sorry to hear that your knife stopped working upon its first use. Even if it is too late to return, your knife has a two year warranty, and we would be glad to work on finding you a solution for this issue. Please contact us at email@example.com and reference ID number 41216897 so that we can better assist you. We look forward to hearing from you.
Blk&Decker contacted me and inquired about the cutting blades that dulled quickly. After answering their questions they were nice enough to forward replacements free. I was impressed that the company cares enough to monitor reviews, contact and screen my needs, and finally forward a replacement product at no charge. Thank you Black & Decker!
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your Black+Decker Electric Knife. We're glad that you've been generally satisfied with the value and results your knife delivers, but we're sorry to hear that the blades have dulled. Your knife has a two year warranty, and we'd like to provide you with a remedy for this issue. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference ID number 41319084 so we can best serve you. We look forward to hearing from you, Manmade.
Unfortunately there is not much out there to choose from, and this seemed the best of the crap I could find.. I was hoping to spend a little more money and get something of good quality, even longer blade, possibly metal gears, etc. I'll keep looking. For now, this will do.
- I've used it twice and both times it worked flawlessly. Once through a big turkey for Thanksgiving and the second time for cutting a 20 pound roast on Christmas. It worked just fine both times.
- The blades are pretty sharp. I don't know how long they will stay sharp but I cut my finger just touching a blade the day I got it.
- Easy to remove and clean the blades.
- Easy to operate with one hand.
- It's obviously made as cheaply as possible.
I have no idea how long this thing will last but so far so good. Yes it's cheaply made but it sells for $10! It does a good job if you're looking for something to use 3-4 times a year.