Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.63 shipping
Black & Decker T4569B 4-Slice Toaster, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1400-watt 4-slice toaster with extra-wide, self-adjusting slots
- Bagel, frozen, and cancel functions; 6 browning-control settings
- Dual control panels for operating 2 slots independently from the other 2 slots
- Cool-touch housing; cord-wrap storage; crumb tray ensures quick cleanup
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The toaster slot size is 5.375 inches long by 1.5 inches wide.
1) Dual trays for bagels or toast with self-adjusting guides for thinner items like sliced bread
2) Cancel button that makes it easy to eject something mid-way through. This is especially handy as you're getting to know the toaster and how to get your desired level of toasting.
3) A bagel button for toasting just the inside of the bagel. There are even markings on the toaster to show you how to insert the bagel.
4) A frozen item button for getting your hot-pockets perfectly cooked.
5) Simple, but pleasing design.
6) Very nice unit for the price.
1) Not as many features as some other models.
This is a very nice toaster for the price range. It does a few things really well. It might not have everything you could possibly want in a toaster, but for getting a bagel perfectly cooked it's great.
After spending two hours reading reviews, every toaster made except one, seemed to be junk. I first picked this one from the search results just because I liked the looks of it. Then after reading the reviews I decided to pass on it. I kept looking and reading and reading. What a pain in the *** just to buy a stupid toaster! Figured it would take no more than 5 minutes and here I was at over two hours.
Anyway, going by the reviews, the only one that seemed to be any good at all was the motorized Kitchen Aid. But $100!!! For a toaster!!! Am I really stupid enough to pay $100 for a dumb toaster?
I just couldn't convince myself that a toaster could possibly be worth $100. So I did the dreaded thing and decided to head out to the stores in the peak of Christmas shopping season, so I could at least see them before I bought.
To my good luck, K mart had all their toasters on sale. I looked at them all and then seen what I thought looked like the same toaster as the one that I had originally picked here. This Black & Decker. I looked down into the slots and they didn't look like what was described here. The reason I did not buy it here was because of all of the reviews that said there was a gap large enough for poptarts and thin bread to fall down into and become stuck in the toaster. I looked at it very closely and there was no more than a sixteenth of an inch of gap on either side when the trays were up or down. I could see that there was no way anything like a poptart could ever get stuck in this toaster. So I bought it. I figured this was a different model than what I had looked at here. It was not.Read more ›
So I get on Amazon and I do a search on the highest rated toasters and find this one. I was hesitant because it was cheaper than most of the toasters we purchased and returned.
When it came in the mail and we put a few pieces of bread through it. This thing toasts bread incredibly evenly!!! I became the house hero in the eyes of my wife for finding her a toaster that works as well as this one! I know it sounds cheesy but it's true.
We've had the toaster for a few months and it still works as great as it did when we first tried it.
Highly recommend it!!!
weak in the heating department. It takes twice as long (literally) as my old toaster, which makes it almost useless when trying to prepare breakfast or have a quick piece of toast on the fly. It also has no operation to help lift the bread or bagel out once toasted- meaning you will need a fork or something similar!
Cheaply made, altogether a bad product. Back to my old toaster.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good toaster. Works well for extra wide bread and closes enough for narrow bread.Published 1 month ago by Snowgofer
The toaster works well but it is very hard to clean and some items have gotten stuck and are impossible to get out without reducing them to tiny pieces.Published 1 month ago by RJM
Excellent product and service! Arrived and works as advertised!Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
lasted less than a year. right side stopped functioning. then it smelled like burning plastic when I used left.Published 3 months ago by Danielle B.
Love this toaster - finally one that is substantial and I don't think it will break each time we use it! Nice and wide, good dials - very nice.Published 4 months ago by Carrie E. Guerra